do all canandians really have a "faith box"? if so what is inside? have ever been given orders to open it?

Yes, I keep mine in my closet. I was only told to open it once. There was a projector inside, with a video from the Prime Minister. I was ordered to open it when the Princess was kidnapped, and I got straight on the road and went to Edmonton! I met everybody by the tree, with the Kraft Dinner. After that whole ordeal was finished, I went home. And thank God Tooth Decay is dead, man! I hate that guy. He killed my mother.

Now excuse me, I'm going to go watch reruns of the Royal Wedding and eat some pudding...

• Like 2

oh wait! i have one, one ive always wanted to ask. maybe the answer will make me smile! (yes, its about canada). WHAT do they call canadian bacon in Candada? is it just bacon? if so, what do they call what i call bacon?

They call Canadian Bacon HAM. And they call bacon bacon! :)

oh, and do canadians hate justin bieber too?

They hate him MORE than Americans :)

how often do you say "eh"

Eh way eh too eh much, eh? Eh.

i am friends with princess Celestia. if that happens, canada will pay by being overrun by ponies that are only trained to salute, carry carriages, and open doors. what do you say to that?

I think that would make the Canadians very happy, actually.