What color are my gloves? Why? What are they used for? Give up?

Your gloves are lime green. Because they are made out of limes. They are used for golf. NEVER!!

What is love? :D

Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more.

Why are you soooo awesome?! :kissy:

I have my reasons. But they're SECRET ;)

I;ll answer my own question, just so you can check your answers :P My gloves are black because it matches the rest of my gear... I use them for sword fighting, I don't want metal splinters or bad blisters on my hands. I don't give up, here is another question! Which pony do you want to see more of in Season 3?

Magic Conch, will I ever get married?

Not unless you wash your hands and brush your teeth after eating that sandwich!

I don't give up, here is another question! Which pony do you want to see more of in Season 3?

I would personally like to see more DJ P0n3...or Derpy...or Pony Joe. And as always, a sufficiant amount of Lyra and Bon Bon/ Berry Punch in the background :D

• Like 2

what would be your reaction if Germany got angry at France and invaded them through Belgium without permission?

I would call Germany up and tell them to talk to Belgium BEFORE invading France. Then, the fate of the world would rest on Belgium.

why is my brain so crammed full of ponies??? also which is most correct? sprinkles... or jimmies?

Your brain is crammed full of ponies because they are adorable and addicting to look at. And sprinkles, of course.

• Like 1

how does it make you feel to be made fun of by south park constantly?

Pretty freaking great, actually. I love all the Canadians. Especially Ike. And its accurate too, the royalty, the square wheels, the fart jokes...

what does it mean to have a "floppy head"?

Canada_on_Strike_Pic18.jpg

Their heads are not connected to their jaws :D