what if i told you that you have been in a coma for 7000 years, and the race that you really are is immortal, and the society you live in is essentially stuck in the same type of world as medieval Europe, only dirtier?

I would throw some of that medieval crap in your face! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

You like Nirvana? <3!!! Okay, time for an actual question :/ For a Canadian... Hmm... I can't think of anything... you know that feeling, eh? NO, that wasn't my question! Who is your favorite Wonderbolt?

I LOOOOVE Nirvana. They're in my top 5 favorite bands of all time! And I DO know that feeling. EH! And my favorite Wonderbolt is Spitfire. Especially in Swedish. YOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik6woU5ZZcg

why do you like nirvana? and WHY DID YOU SAY THE C WORD?

And I like Nirvana because theyre music is gritty and real. Kurt is the poster child of passion and humour through the hurt. I've had a pretty difficult life, and Nirvana has helped me to feel like I'm not alone. Their lyrics are relate-able ("I miss the comfort in being sad"), Kurts voice is raw (and quite frankly adorable), and the bass is strong and loud. Its just...excellent

'Tis but a flesh wound, however, so Cathalos shall be fine. What band am I listening to right now? (I bet you can't guess this one!)

You're listening to Primus, of course. TOO! MANY! PUPPIES!!!

seee?

And Cathalos, that's not the C word. Sorry if I offended you, though. I AM a Canadian...we swear A LOT. :/

I was listening to Nirvana :/ Well, Linkin Park now XD I've never really heard of Primus, though :/ Well, time to listen to Savlonic!

B-B-B-B-B-NEVER HEARD OF PRIMUS?!?!

Well, I can solve that! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKB_cH8Sv1g

....yes it is... why would somebody be offended by bad language? i understand not wanting to hear it, (cuz i dont) but how does one translate that to being offended?

...Um....lets end this before it gets too out of hand? :blush:

why don't you all listen to Red or Skillet?

Because I come to you in pieces so you can make me whole.