The Pony Pirates Project REVAMP

I'd hate to be a bother, QL, but could you drop by my app for Kaskazini in Accepted Apps, and just drop a line confirming the past relations between Kas and GangPlank? No rush, just whenever you get around to it.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet. Oh you posted an RP sample already right Asthmatic? Sorry, a bit busy right now as I got my hooves tied up. I'm currently on vacation at Singapore so my attention is kinda divided.

Okay, we're still missing a ship's engineer and a security officer. I would like to somehow start the RP even with the missing crew members. Perhaps we're still stuck at port, gathering supplies or scouting for other officers? Maybe we can make an RP thread and use it to recruit our last 2 remaining slots?

What do you guys think?

I can see how we could start off the RP in port in order to introduce characters who aren't signed on to the crew in their bios (like mine) but I wouldn't want to see an intro RP turn into a contest over a certain position.

Also, is this RP going to move forward? I mean, I understand that Xiee was in Singapore, but no updates for a few days... oh, nevermind, I just need to be patient :blush:

I can see how we could start off the RP in port in order to introduce characters who aren't signed on to the crew in their bios (like mine) but I wouldn't want to see an intro RP turn into a contest over a certain position.

Also, is this RP going to move forward? I mean, I understand that Xiee was in Singapore, but no updates for a few days... oh, nevermind, I just need to be patient :blush:

We're still missing a few other apps, but as QL prefers, we wait a little longer for all the positions to be filled.

Okay, I'll start up a light thread about the crew meeting together and just hanging out. The Freedom Wing will be docked at the famous Stalliongrad Ostrov Airship ports undergoing maintenance.

For those who are still pending, please be patient a bit. QL and I are still discussing who to get.

Sorry for the delay. Dealing with some pressing RL matters at the moment. Will post something later in the day. If everyone is okay with a "meet the crew" sort of thread, this should be a simple one. Any other suggestions how we should start the RP?