Roleplay with my Dragonness

Hello there everypony!

I am looking for somepony who would like to roleplay with my healer dragonness character. I've had her for four or five years now, and she is probably one of my most developped characters ever ... I would like a similar anthro character to roleplay with her in the crossover/free-for-all section, since she's been rotting for a year or two.

Here is a reference done by me a few years ago: http://kalpira.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1k1dvu

Any takers?

Well, I've never had too many restrictions with her ... I had a failed roleplay with her where she got married and even had kids, but the roleplayer failed on me after that --' So my only request is that whatever is done while roleplaying with her, is something serious and definitive. Other than that, feel free to create any kind of character :) I prefer males, but actually she is in need of roleplaying with both genders ahaha

my character is most definitely going to be male. Its sort of a personal tradition for me to do one with a little bit of myself in them whenever I branch out. So yeah gimme a day and I'll post back here when Im ready to go :)

Ok got my character all figured out up in my head, not gonna bother to app him or anything since I probably will only be using him for this thread and any related ones. So his name is Quasar (I have a thing for night sky themed characters :P ). He's got a one track mind and works hard for what he wants. He get distracted easily though and because he has trouble focusing on multiple things will end up starting lots on projects and only finishing a few. He often takes jokes a little too seriously but he feels his main purpose in life is to help others have as much fun as possible and to achieve true happiness. He's a writer but likes to spend most of his time out doors where he feels most inspired. oh and physicality, he's got a lean slightly muscular build, magenta eyes, black scales/ skin however you wanna play it. His wing membranes are a deep purple that fades to a light scarlet. Hows that?