Bound Anarchy [WIP]

Bronykujo

Roleplay Type: Crossover, I guess?

Name: Bound Anarchy

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus...

Coat Color: Green

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Purple, with smaller Pink lines.

Eye Color: Yellow/Golden

Cutie Mark: An A within a simple Circle

Physique: Rather thin, slightly weak, Average height

Origin: Cloudsdale

Motivation: Simple motivation to help others when possible, she is easily dissuaded however by anything that frightens her, which is quite frankly, a lot of things. when not wandering or trying to help a pony in need she mostly sits quietly and reads, or simply snoozes off to day dream.

Likes: A good book, Quiet and calm, Orchestra music, Naps, being helpful.

Dislikes: nosy ponies, sudden commotion, being ignored, most bugs, anything potentially harmful.

Character Summary: Anarchy lived a pretty normal life for a Pegasus, growing up in Cloudsdale and passing Flight school, however after living alone in Cloudsdale for a year or so, she up and ran away, to this day she hasn't really told anypony why. For at least a week she ran and flew as far as she possibly could, not even sure why she was running herself. After a while, she found herself in Trotterdam, confused, lost, and lonely and without any means of supporting herself. It was thanks to the kindness of an Earth pony who ran a local clinic for hurt ponies and animals, a certain Mr. Quick Assistance, taking her in and helping Anarchy learn rather simple medical skills and easy ways to help those who were in need, cheerful little games, quirky stories, and even things like body language to keep a pony calm. Working in the clinic for a month or so she became a decent nurse, helping those who came in and needed help, no matter how minor the issue was, from scrapes to broken bones. After a while though she felt like she could do more good out and about, using her wings to fly and take her where she needed to be to help anypony who might be in need or desperate for some help. After a rough goodbye with Mr. Quick Assistance, she set out, opening her wings and relishing in the freedom she had, the wind flowing through her mane as she glides about in search of anypony who might need her. Without even realizing it, as she flew away from the clinic in a random direction, her cutie mark suddenly appeared on her flank, the simple A within the Circle that represented her free-form search to improve ponies lives, her free will shown in the symbol normal attributed to Anarchy, but restrained within the Circle that represented the world, at least that's what she thought, showed that she would go wherever she needed to go to try and help a pony.

I need critiques I think, this is only my second time doing any sort of pony RP...

Since this is a crossover app, currently, it's going there - however, given your seemed uncertainty regarding the app, just let me know if you need to work this into the Mane Equestrian RP should such a time come that you feel like you would rather have it there.

:smirk:

AppAssessed.png