a meeting of wolves and a pony with dragon wings(private)

Draco was currently traveling through the Everfree forest he was just walking due to a full night of flying and his wings being tired. he frequently used the forest as a means to travel due to its seclusion.

but this part unknown to Draco was home to a friend of his...

Wilden guided his friend to the campsite, still bitterly remembering the betrayal of the Monarch of Madness. Whatever hell he was banished to didn't seem to be punishment enough for the death of Blackhoof.

The forest had changed since Wilden's departure three days prior, but it was still familiar enough for him to guide his new friend. The little pony was nowhere near as familiar with the forest as Wilden was, but to the wolf's credit the timid pony was not cringing at every hoot and howl.

Draco was glad to see Wilden despite his rough exterior and a personality that would be a understatement to call cold. he was truly a nice pony err wolf who loved his sister. while on the way there he decided to strike up a conversation.

"Its good to see you again Wilden so are you also passing through the forest or is this where you live?"

"im not sure really ever since the incident i been wary of random jobs so i'm low on funds which is why i'm out here, i have little food and if one know where to look you can find a lot in the Everfree." he lifted his cloak to show his saddlebag full of berry's and other edible things.

When they arrived, Wilda was gone, along with all of the food Wilden had left her. He had hoped that the Huntress had just taken her somewhere safe, but part of him knew something more sinister was going on.

"Where is she?" He growled at nothing.