Hello Im Dark AI

DarkAI

Oh hi didn't see you there! The names Dark AI

Not going to say too much me to keep from boring you I'm a 19 year old Male who is in-between Jobs at the moment Meaning You'll Be seeing a lot of me Around Lets see I am A avid Gamer, A Inspiring Writer and Artist I Am a Book worm loosely Defined And I am a very Proud Brony And Furry sadly I'm kinda Slipping in the Anime Viewing Area of my Life but Still an A anime Fan, I might bee knew To the Site But I am not new to the Concept of Role Playing so Yea fell Free to Contact me About anything Like that I am Extremely Flexible With a abnormal Sleep Schedule to boot XD I came to this Sight After I realised I Found an Interest Getting in contact With a hub Of the Brony community For Like minded RPs And as time goes on To upload Sketches And some Of the many Writing Ideas buzzing in my head like A thousand Parasprites... lets see Oh yea I'm also a very Social and Easy Going person enjoy chatting with other Like minded people From chat Box meetings Or just A random PM from anypony that just says "Hey, hows it going?" ... I think I have covered just about everything I can think Of.... Ill probably just Edit and Add more Later if I remember something Later worth While so I guess that is it for Now

-Dark AI out

Edited by DarkAI

Welcome to Canterlot! Haha, abnormal sleep schedule. Seems to be more and more of those, nowadays. Things are crazy, eh? I look forward to seeing your pictures and stories, they sound fun! Have fun here ^_^

I'm a writer I became one So I wouldn't Have to Follow a normal Sleep schedule

And thanl you all for the Warm welcome

Thank you both

I'm mostly IN to The Action And Sci-fi Anime my self And Also It is part of my anime Knowledge I discovered MLP Since I found out it was being Directed by lauren Faust or As my circle of friends call her Cartoon Jesus