About Myself: I do art for a hobby. I can sketch ponies, but coloring...not so much. I live in the LOVELY state of Georgia.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google. It's magic like that.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Well. You see:

Objection! > Awkward Zombie > VG Cats > Equestria Daily > Youtube Season 1 > FEMALE BRONY (Don't call me a pegasister.)

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hi! What's this...? >_>

I'm here for da roleplayin, yes I am.

Glad to meet you all!

Well, the weather's been kinda bipolar lately: One minute, it's perfect and sunny, a minute later, it's pouring and hailing and there are tornado watches.

A tornado watch! :-o Your ok, right? I mean, I know that you're still alive, but that' still pretty serious.

Hello! Welcome to Canterlot! I'm the awesome guy who's awesome!

Good luck with the whole tornado warning thing! I'm not really sure how to respond to it, other than that. The worst I get is snowstorms, and those almost never happen.

Haha, well thanks for your concerns. But there wasn't any tornado in my area or anything, so everything's pretty cool now.

I feel so welcoooomed!

That's good to hear that nothing like that happened :D

Wait, I just realized something, you haven't gotten a proper welcome yet. Well, now you can finally have one!