Brony Confessions.

Bronynumber299

I'm not, I do reconise that there are people who are better than I am and I don't show off but I do have confidence in my work and realise that I've come a long way from that little Filly who hated drawing because she didn't like the way her pictures turned out and secretly, I love it when people praise me; of course, I still have a lot of room to improve but I've put effort into learning how to do things, which has been made even more difficult since conventional advice generally doesn't work for me (breaking faces into shapes didn't help me draw them, drawing them in the best way that I could until I could manage a better way did). It's great to strive to improve yourself, but don't forget to celebrate what you've done so far (trust me, it's nice to have somebody tell you you're wonderful and to just believe it instead of thinking that they're wrong)

When I buy Pony merchandise not only do I make no effort to hide it but I openly broadcast to everyone I possibly can that I am there to buy toys for my collection because there's something about the store staff thinking that I have a relative within the traditional Pony Demographic bothers me

One fan theory that really bothers me is the Applebloom/Sweetie Belle is really Applejack/Rarity's daughter theory and more or less anything along these lines (there's one story, "Twilight's Family" that I was turned off of after the 5th chapter when it turns out that the young family member Twilight had been trying to avoid telling her friends about is her daughter fathered by her fiance), perhaps it's because my Mother works with troubled youths and so many of them have become parents at obscenely young ages that I find the idea of bringing things from their situations into cute escapism shows really distasteful

....And I took a bite out of the cake (Hee-Hee, I'm sorry, I just had to do that joke, nopony else did)

Confessions? Ok

1.I try to act like I don't care what others think, but I hate it when people laugh/make fun of me

2.I'm very shamed to say but, a lot of my friends are homophobic, and if I were to tell people i watch my little pony other than my best bros I would be shunned completely.

3.Never had a girlfriend ever. I've kissed a girl but that's all, just a peck (forever alone)

4.I constantly wish I was a pony in ponyville, because real life sucks, and its only getting worse the only hope for a lot of people are bronies/mlp.

5.I'm seen as ugly by nearly everyone I know, I like to believe I'm not but, I am

Edited by Browneh

Confessions? Ok

1.I try to act like I don't care what others think, but I hate it when people laugh/make fun of me

2.I'm very shamed to say but, a lot of my friends are homophobic, and if I were to tell people i watch my little pony other than my best bros I would be shunned completely.

3.Never had a girlfriend ever. I've kissed a girl but that's all, just a peck (forever alone)

4.I constantly wish I was a pony in ponyville, because real life sucks, and its only getting worse the only hope for a lot of people are bronies/mlp.

5.I'm seen as ugly by nearly everyone I know, I like to believe I'm not but, I am

Excuse me how did you become me?Except with more?