Brony Confessions.

Bronynumber299

Maybe this confession thread will be actual things that people have shame about, rather than people showing off their badges. But I doubt it.

Confession 2: I dislike how Applejack speaks. Words and accent. I am ashamed because I think it is just straight anti-southern USA bias.

Maybe this confession thread will be actual things that people have shame about, rather than people showing off their badges. But I doubt it.

Confession 2: I dislike how Applejack speaks. Words and accent. I am ashamed because I think it is just straight anti-southern USA bias.

hey you know as terribly over done as it is she's really got more of an old western accent really, or at least I think that was what they were going for. My last gf from georgia used to say the same thing though so Its understandable.

hey you know as terribly over done as it is she's really got more of an old western accent really, or at least I think that was what they were going for. My last gf from georgia used to say the same thing though so Its understandable.

I lived in West Texas for five years, and you can make the case for that being both Western and Southern. Either way, I had a bad attitude about Texas for the first 3-4 years that I was there, and I haven't expunged all the bias yet.

Ok.

Your friends don't like your parties and they don't want to be frends anymore.

Oh... you want a real confession?

Ok...

I confess that if I found a girlfriend that has the same personality as Twilight Sparkle (minus the psycho moments), then my life would be awesome!

I'm going to confess one more thing or more like two things.

1.I love humanized art even if it really dosn't match the character.

2.Clopfictions are interesting seriously.It's funny to decide if the ship would work or not.

:sleep: I like R 34...please dont kill me... :sniff:

Although it scares me I kinda havta agree.Only some stuff scares me.

• Like 1

I'll confess I hate pretty much all R34 and Shipping relating to ponies. Any sexual with ponies pretty much annoys the hell out of me. I am fine with others liking it though, as long as:

A. They don't enforce it on anyone else

B. They don't become over obsessed with it.

Sorry She Just Gets under my Skin in a bad Way Its he as a whole Some parts of her personality and such are Ok by me

I started off that way, but she has been growing on me. Especially after I started noticing the parallels between her and a friend who was very huggy.

I confess that the rarity/spike thing really grates on me. I wish that relationship was just a strong friendship. It has all sorts of things wrong with it, and I don't get what it adds to the show.

• 3 weeks later...

I listened to 3/4 of balloon party and found all of it to be some of the most boring music I've ever heard, and that's normally the type of stuff I listen to! and every time I see someone post a video, I ask myself how anyone could possibly like it! :U