Heya everypony!

FluttershyFTW

About Myself: Hi! I am just a normal dude from California. I like video games, horse racing, umm... theatre (I LOVE ACTING!!!), silent movies, and obviously ponys! So... yeah! Oh, and my favorite pony is Fluttershy because she is JUST like me!

How I found Canterlot.com: I found it by looking up MLP stuff on Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Well, I heard everyone talking about it and my best friend was posting about it on FB so I figured I'd try it out and now I'm hooked!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Miss Rarity
Oh, haha! I didn't even see this part! Heh I posted all I wanted on the other part!

Welcome to the forums! I also love Fluttershy! Trust me, in person, I'm like Fluttershy in my mannerisms and actions. Have a great time here!

Welcome to Canterlot! You strike me more as a Pinkie Pie with all that energy. Though a love for acting and a pension for the dramatic might lean you more towards Rarity. Simple observations mind you. Introducing myself

I'm Kryptchild! Artistic hobbyest and gamer. If you're interested in custom avatars, poke around my thread in the art section. Hope your stay with us is fun and we can all be friends and such forth!