Joining this Herd

IowaBrony

About Myself: I'm a girl from Iowa, and I consider myself a brony (pegasister sounds silly, in my opinion). I'm quite shy, which is why I'm actually a bit nervous to join forums. I like writing, reading, acting, horror films (mostly found footage ones), staying up until very late hours, and other things that I believe aren't very important.

How I found Canterlot.com: I was looking up MLP forums, and this was one of the many I found and decided to join.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I found out that MLP was remade a put on a new channel called The Hub, but I didn't want to watch it since I was disappointed on how G3.5 of MLP turned out. After a while, I found out how popular it was becoming on the Internet. Everywhere I turned, something pony-related came up. I decided to check it out by watching an episode on YouTube about 2 years ago. It wasn't that bad, so I watched more. I soon watched I believe 10 episodes that night and I couldn't stop. Soon enough, I was one of the bronies. And that's how Equestria was made.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Can't wait to meet some of you!

Welcome to the forums! I am an Iowa Brony too along with Carameldelight! I hope you have an excellent stay here! Care to say what region of Iowa? I'm in the northeastern corner of the state.