Exploring Ponyvile [Ponyville] (open)

Gentle Sol a colt with a grey coat and fiery mane was walking about not sure what to do with himself he and his gram had just arrived and now she had thrown him out because he as she put needed to go meet pony's and get some fresh air.

"that's all well and good gram but now i got nothing to do..." he said to himself in truth back in canterlot he was a very polite and social colt but he had friends there here so far it was just him. maybe if i wander a Little something will happen he thought as he walked on.

(just a little note anyone is welcome to join but i would like to see how he reacts to colts and filly's so they are preferred.) (also here is a link to his app if you want to see it http://www.canterlot.com/topic/8510-gentle-sol-final/)

(I don't have any filly or colt OC's... But I do need to Role Play my MLP FiM Cast character, Screw Loose, more often.)

post-1909-0-21186500-1336932678.png

Screw Loose was happily enjoying the wonderful Ponyville weather. Her white coat was covered in paint splatters as she had just finished painting a fence for another pony she knew. The mare's screw cutie mark seemed to shine in the light of the day. Her grey mane and tail were both very messy and out of place, making her look like she had only just got out of bed. However, she mare actually brushed both mane and tail every day. But both always ended up sticking up, even after some intense brushing or after a hot bath. But the blue earth pony had accepted that her mane and tail represented a part of who she was as an individual.

Screw Loose spotted a new colt in Ponyville. She had come up with a new performance joke and couldn't wait to try and make him laugh. Of course, she wanted to joke around before her introduction. As an unusual comedian, Screw Loose always liked to leave pony folk laughing and this was too great of a oppertunity.

On her way towards the colt, Screw Loose forced her body to shake in a manner that suggested she was being electricuted. Her mane and tail seemed to add a convincing effect on that gag. The mare then stopped dead infront of the colt and began to shake his hoof. On her hoof was a joy buzzer which she was itching to use for quite a long time.

"This is my electrifying welcome to you. I'm Screw Loose, the comedian with a different style to most. I also do odd jobs for pony folk because I like to help out where I can. What's your name?" She spoke to him in an up beat tone as she let go of his hoof.

Gentle Giggled at the wacky mare that gave his hoof a shake he knew the joke there were pranksters in Canterlot too and he never minded a good gag although not feeling a shock was new...

"hello and thank you for that lovely greeting although your joy buzzer seems to lack its Shocking Demeanor. I'm Gentle Sol by the way its very nice to meet you miss Screw Loose."

"Well that's part of the joke! Its a joke joy buzzer with no buzz. I made it my self!" Screw Loose replied. "Its nice to meet you too!"

Screw loose chuckled happily as she began to bounce around. The blue mare was full of joy. It was very rare that any pony would see her looking sad because she seldom wore a frown. In fact, the mare was twice as happy as usual. This was because she had successfully made a pony laugh. Laughter was music to her ears and smiles made her want to smile.

"So, what brings you to Ponyville?" She asked as she stopped bouncing

Gentle watched as the mare bounced in a circle around him, Folks here had lots more energy than in Canterlot that was for sure.

"well me and my gram just moved here on a whim Cause that's my gram for ya and now she has thrown me out so i can "get some fresh air" so to speak so i'm just walking about."

"Well, there's tons of things to do... There's seet treats at Sugarcube Corner, the park is in full bloom at this time of year, there's a library nearby and everypony is friendly." Screw Loose explained. "I almost forgot to mention that you only have to say hello and ponies will be so eager to speak, apart from shy ponies."

Screw Loose flipped the lid back onto her paint tin. A large smile spread across her face. Her work was complete and it was just in time. She had a new friend and this friend wasn't frightened away by her frightening mane. Many ponies would often question what happened to her for her mane to stand on end in certain places. So, this was a pleasant suprise.

dfSu6.jpg

The Mayor was out for one of her regular strolls around the town. Today seemed like a wonderful day to just stop doing endless paperwork at Town Hall and go out to talk to Ponies. Perhaps she would meet someone new and welcome them officially to the town or she would bump into some ponies she already knew and have a lovely conversation with them.

Strolling down the streets she eye a familiar mare. It was Screw Loose. The Mayor hadn't had the chance to thank her for painting the whole front of Town Hall the other day and this was her chance. She seemed to be with a colt she hadn't seen before. Perhaps someone new moved to town and Screw was the first to greet them.

"Screw Loose!" She waved her hoof happily. "Good day to you! I never got a chance to thank you for painting Town Hall. I'm glad that I've bumped into you today."

She then turned to the little colt and Introduced herself.

"Hello there child. Are you new to Ponyville?" She smiled. "As the Mayor, I'd like to officially welcome you and your family to town!"

Gentle smiled back at Screw loose

"Well that all sounds like fun." then a grey haired pony who introduced herself as the Mayor came up and gave him a nice welcome which Gentle reacted by Bowing slightly and saying,

"i am honored that you would welcome me Miss Mayor." he then looked up with a realization "Oh! also my Gram is a Canterlot Socialite and a bit of a quirky one at that, so its probable that you will run into her so be forewarned she can be a bit snooty and overbearing. i love her dearly but she went through cleaning staff like candy."

Gerty was pleased to see the Mayor. The mare was even happier to hear that she wanted to thank Screw Loose for volunteering to paint Town Hall. The mare blushed slightly. She was only happy to help. Screw Loose loved that warm fuzzy feeling she always got after helping somepony out. She liked being thanked for her work, but the mare honestly didn't mind if the pony in question didn't have time to thank her. She just wanted to help out because helping out made so many ponies happy. Everypony must have known that Screw Loose loved making others smile and laugh. The mare kindly waited for Gentle Sol and the Mayor to get aquainted.

"Aww, you don't have to thank me. I just wanted to make Town Hall look nice so that other ponies would see how beautiful it is and feel really happy about it." The mare explained.

Nodding at Screw's enthusiasm, the Mayor turned her attention back to the little colt.

"Oh I must say hello to your Gram sooner or later." She smiled. "Have you settled in yet? Met with the other colts and filles? Oh, have you already started going to school? You should talk to Cherilee about that."

The day already started to become like clockwork and it was almost time for lunch. The Mayor made a habit of treating Ponies to lunch whenever she met anypony during her walks. It seemed like a good idea having Gentle and Screw over.

"Oh dear, its almost time for lunch." She said as she looked at Ponyville's clock tower. "Why don't you two join me at the Cafe? My treat."