Greetings, Everypony!

Wyndar

About Myself: I enjoy playing video games, reading, writing, roleplaying, watching sci-fi shows, and eating candy, among other things.

How I found Canterlot.com: Just Google searched some pony stuff and happened upon it.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: A friend talked me into watching an episode.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
Hullo everyone! You can call me Wyn... or Dar... or Wyndar. Not too long to type, I think.

My favorite non-Mane six pony would have to be... hmph. Tough decision, but either Big Macintosh or GRAAAAANNY SMITH.

... Favorite video game as of now is Portal 2. It was just amazing.

... I'm running out of things to say. Yup.

Party of One is my favorite episode so far.

Don't be nervous! Everypony here is SOOOOO nice! :D Welcome to Canterlot, by the way! ;-)

Heh, thanks. I'm going to go explore more aspects of the site, and expect to see me around the roleplay threads as soon as I get my bios and all of that stuff done. :3 Again, thanks. It's easier to join a new site when you have nice people ready to greet you. <3

Heh, thanks. I'm going to go explore more aspects of the site, and expect to see me around the roleplay threads as soon as I get my bios and all of that stuff done. :3 Again, thanks. It's easier to join a new site when you have nice people ready to greet you. <3

It's what I do. :) I look forward to Roleplaying with you. ;)

If you're a sandwich I'd recommend caution around Rosie. Welcome to Canterlot! An Apple family fan huh? ;) We should think together with portals sometime. Aside from inside the chimney, it's the best way to think. <3

Don't be nervous! Everypony here is SOOOOO nice! :D Welcome to Canterlot, by the way! ;-)

I agree with this statement.

Your friendly neighborhood SaucySpider is always standing by to welcome, cheer up, and assist anypony who needs it. No exceptions.

Welcome to Canterlot! I really hope you enjoy your time here. :D