The Dream World

When you sleep, a lot of the time you'll dream. Well this is a place where all dreams colide and you'be been brought here! Your dreams ARE reality here so have fun... But stay away from nightmares...

(So, just to be certain, we basically wake up in our dream, and live it out, or is it like we all meet in our dreams, or something? Also, is it open?)

Runner falls asleep on his apartment roof to wake up in a vast, open space of floating rocks. He focuses more, actually looking at the rocks this time. There are buildings on the rocks. They remind him of the buildings near his home in Manehatten. He knew he was dreaming, but at the same time, didn't want to fight it. It was the first time in a long time that he actually hard control of himself in a dream. He began hopping from rocky platform to rocky platform, feeling weightless in this practically empty space. Then he saw it. When he had turned around he noticed that stars which made up the world around him had given way to luscious fields of green in some places. As if his dream was being thrown into someone else's. He wasn't sure where he was, but it was oddly familiar. It reminded him of the fields outside Ponyville. He didn't know many ponies from there except...Grey Matter! He began jumping towards the field in hopes of finding his friend in this strange place.

Balance woke up on a bench in a large courthouse. He was confused, as he remembered falling asleep on his bed at home, cuddling with his cat. He believed he was dreaming, but it felt so real. He remembered his recurring dream, where he was prosecuting the first murder in Equestria since the days of Discord, and believed it to be a more realistic version of that. He decided to wander, taking advantage of his free-roaming in his dream. He was confused when he walked out into a large open field, with floating rocks in the distance. There were other ponies there, none of them seeming familiar. Let's see what our mind has to offer.

"Well that sounds good." Balance jumped in surprise, as he looked back and saw a second him, the only difference was having a much more boring expression than him.

"Just so you know, this doesn't feel like a dream. I'm sure you noticed how realistic it is. We should investigate like we always do."

"Where should we start though?"

"Well, if this is a dream, let's go to the place that pops out the most to us."

"Sounds good."

The two Balance's walked to the distance, until Balance 1 bumped into a pony (Grey Matter), who appeared to be in a conversation with another pony. "Sorry! Wait, did I just apologize to a pony in a dream?"

"Seems like the type of thing you'd do."

"Anyways, lets meet this pony. Maybe this is the 'thing that pops out at us'."

"Well, start a conversation then!"

"Alright, alright. Hi! I- er, We're Balance Scales, I'm sure you know us." Balance looked at the second pony, Nox. "What name has my mind given you two?"

(Just for clarification, red is Balance 1, who is the happy and strange one, and blue is Balance 2, who is the boring and lazy one)

Nox laughed, "Oh my you have no clue whats going on." He walked around, "This place is where your unconscious mind goes to when you dream. We aren't in your mind, or his, or mine, we're in a whole different world." He stamped his hoof against the ground and was wearing a suit and top-hat, "Where the rules of the normal world don't apply."

Nox looks at the filly, "Oh, don't worry." He says kindly, "We're in a place where your dreams come true. Don't worry, you'll go back home when you wake up in Equestria." Nox smiled warmly.

Nox looks at the filly, "Oh, don't worry." He says kindly, "We're in a place where your dreams come true. Don't worry, you'll go back home when you wake up in Equestria." Nox smiled warmly.

"But if this is my dream.... Why are you all here?" I ask. "I mean, it's not common for the mind to generate other ponies, right?"

Nox smiled again, "This place is where some dreamers go, they can create what their hopes and dreams are." He looked at the others, "However there is one danger, If you bring nightmares here then you're putting all of us at risk." Nox looked around at nothing for a while, "The laws that apply in your world don't mean anything here, if you want it to rain chocolate upside down then it can happen."

Nox smiled again, "This place is where some dreamers go, they can create what their hopes and dreams are." He looked at the others, "However there is one danger, If you bring nightmares here then you're putting all of us at risk." Nox looked around at nothing for a while, "The laws that apply in your world don't mean anything here, if you want it to rain chocolate upside down then it can happen."

"Really? we can do anything?" I ask, before thinking for a brief second. My horn starts glowing, and a box appears in front of me. I levitate it without difficulty. "Whoa.... This is so cool!"

(For anypony who hasn't read my app, Twilight has extreme troubles levitating objects.)

Runner noticed the group of ponies and starting bouncing towards them.

"Hey colts, this place is fantastic. Look how high I can bounce!"

As he spoke Runner jumped 25 hooves in the air with ease. He landed next to the group

"So, I take it this place is some sort of dream world where we all get to meet up with each other. Sweet Celestia! Twilight Shine is that you?! What are you doing here?

Runner was surprised to see his sister in a place as strange as this

(unintentional nightmare coming lol)

Bowie was surprised by all these ponies in what was supposed to be his dream. "what is this place!? I fall asleep in my tent and find myself in here?", he he exclaimed as he galloped towards the other ponies, his scarlet cloak/cape billowing out behind him and his jewel encrusted sword jingling inside its sheath. But then he stopped in his tracks as a rift opened up and a black demon poked it's head through the rift.

"YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE OF ME BOWIE!", it boomed in a deep voice. Looking at the other ponies, his terrifying visage became an open mouthed smile, showing his sharp teeth that were like impalement spikes and boomed, "I AM ZEON, LORD OF ARC VALLEY AND KING OF THE DEVILS. I AM FROM BOWIE'S DARKEST NIGHTMARES WHERE HE DOESN'T DEFEAT ME AND THE WORLD IS PLUNGED INTO ETERNAL DESPAIR THAT ONLY DISCORD CAN DREAM TO ACHIEVE!!!".

Bowie was shocked and taken aback but unsheathed the Force Sword and holding it in one hoof, replied, "I will defeat you as many times as it takes until you get the hint! Get out of my head!".

"Run!" Nox shouted to the others. He turned around and saw the giant beast before him. He looked at the colt with a sword. "You can do anything here, you can fight in anyway you choose but you have to defeat it!"

Runner was taken aback at the sight of this demon. Then he remembered that this was a dream world. That means that the rules of the normal world don't apply. We can do anything.

"Hey you! We can kick his flank here! There are no restraints!"

Runner shouted as he produced wings for himself and a large barbed spear in his hoof. He flew over to Bowie in an attempt to help him.

"I don't know if I could beat that thing. It's your nightmare, you brought it here. You can send it back."

He turned back to his sister.

"Go with them Shine! I don't want you around for this!"

"We should follow that filly, I don't want her getting hurt."

"And leave these guys to fight this on their own? I'm not doing that."

​"We're separate beings now, I'll protect the filly, you stay and fight."

"Fine."

Balance 1 ran off, following Twilight, while Balance 2 ran over with Runner and Bowie to fight off the monster. He knew that since it was a dream, he could use magic that he never used before. "Anypony have a creative idea?"