anything would be lovely XD it IS free afterall.

either scan it into your computer, or take a picture and upload it. after that, upload it to an image hosting site like photobucket, then post it here :3

yes, I love it lots XD Imma add it to my favorites once I'm back on my computer

after reading the description, I realized that a McNugget meal at 11:30am would've been a better choice.

yaaayy!!!

do you understand more than 2% of it?

cuz i think i missed the point of the assignment and didnt make it about something i liked... i made it about things about things i liked... and made each little thing mean like four things that i changed a little cuz those four things all made me think of two more things that i wanted to use in there too, and those things made me think of another thing to make fit so i changed it again and it is all bad and not sense-ish.

well... i wrote down a lot of things that i liked and combined them with other things and then made the picture. then i changed things to include other things. it goes from as basic as the hobbes is calvin and hobbes, stuffed animals, and hugs, to the thing in the lower right corner being among other things, funny movies. its kind of hard to fit in everything...

does somewhat answer it or no or not even close or almost or something else?

it was. the gap between the regular courses and the IB courses was bigger than I expected. that's why I decided to go back to the stuff that was way too easy instead of the stuff that was way too hard.