Looking for someone good with MIDI files

SuperWriter

Hello everyone, over the past few months I've been working on a game, however, I've come across a bit of a problem recently as I am now in need of some music for it, and I suck at composing my own.

So as you may have guessed be the title alone, I'm looking for someone who is good with making MIDI music files for it.

The games an RPG, so just to give you an idea, I'll need themes for:

- Ponyville

- Canterlot

- The Train

- A Frozen Wasteland

- A Frozen Castle

- Normal Battles

- Mini Boss Battles

- Boss Battles

I should note I'm looking for high quality original tracks, stuff that could be compared to the SNES or Genesis for example. Also they will need this feel of desperation in a bitter winter overtone to them. Oh yeah, I'm also going to need at least 50 different songs, so I may recruit multiple people for this.

If you think you can help, please post below or send me a message.

Also, if you think you may know where I can find MIDI artists willing to do the job, please let me know.

I won't be able to pay anyone for their help, but I will make sure whoever gets involved is credited.

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone, over the past few months I've been working on a game, however, I've come across a bit of a problem recently as I am now in need of some music for it, and I suck at composing my own.

So as you may have guessed be the title alone, I'm looking for someone who is good with making MIDI music files for it.

The games an RPG, so just to give you an idea, I'll need themes for:

- Ponyville

- Canterlot

- The Train

- A Frozen Wasteland

- A Frozen Castle

- Normal Battles

- Mini Boss Battles

- Boss Battles

I should note I'm looking for high quality original tracks, stuff that could be compared to the SNES or Genesis for example. Also they will need this feel of desperation in a bitter winter overtone to them. Oh yeah, I'm also going to need at least 50 different songs, so I may recruit multiple people for this.

If you think you can help, please post below or send me a message.

Also, if you think you may know where I can find MIDI artists willing to do the job, please let me know.

I won't be able to pay anyone for their help, but I will make sure whoever gets involved is credited.

All help will be greatly appreciated.

I can help, but I have a project of my own.

If you get me some screenshots of the areas you descibed I'll do some work on them.

also, I assume you mean 8-bit (or similar) not just anything that falls under chiptunes?

I can help, but I have a project of my own.

If you get me some screenshots of the areas you descibed I'll do some work on them.

also, I assume you mean 8-bit (or similar) not just anything that falls under chiptunes?

Thanks, that will really help.

I do not have much on the locations themselves as of now, but I will send you some screens as soon as possible.

If you want, I can also type up a small summary of the script and a description of certain areas and characters. In fact, I'll get started on that right now for future reference.