Bronycon Cosplay ideas

Applejack

Which should I cosplay for Bronycon  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Braeburn or Caramel?

• Braeburn
    • Caramel

So I was thinking about making an actual cosplay for bronycon. I know none of you know me very well, but how about you shoot me an option?

Or if you have anything pretaining to costume design etc. certain items to use and such, that would be helpful as well.

As an idea, I want to either make a mostly pony or humanized pony sort of thing since a fursuit would be awkward. For a mostly pony idea, mane, tail, ears, and cutey mark. Maybe a head, but that would be difficult for my limitated abilities. Humanized would probably just be clothing, making the same gettup, but I don't know how I could differiniate between the two.

I just want something to look nice.

FYI fursuit = awkward since I'm already a poor artist, so yeah.

Out of forum votes

Caramel: I I I

Braeburn: I

If I had a image capturing device handy on me right now I would, but the only thing I have that would connect to my computer is my webcam which unlike before does not take pictures anymore.

This is the most recent one I can find

Picture083.jpg

I'm not exactly an aficionado on Cosplaying (I personally find it a bit...odd), but I can certainly tell you that cosplaying as Caramel would be easier. After all, Caramel's design is tons of times simpler than Braeburn's numerous features accessory-wise.

Just my 2 bits, :/

I love that song, Max. Anything by SimGretina is amazing.

As for your question: cosplay as whatever you like! You're the one wearing it, after all. Remember to keep it comfortable and easy to wear around, as nothing can drag down the fun of an event like that better than a malfunctioning costume.