Hello!

TheRedFox

About Myself: Hello Everypony! My name is TheRedFox but I prefer to go by Fox or Redfox because it is my current callsign in airsoft. I am currently located in the great state of Ohio where I am very active in our large MilSim (military Simulation) airsoft community and the two forums that helped create this community. On top of airsoft I am also a competitive rifle and shotgun shooter and have a strong obsession with anything military, especially things involving the U.S.S.R (C.C.C.P). I am currently attending college to be an Aerospace Engineer with a second major in Mechanical Engineering and interning for the United States Air Force as an engineer.

How I found Canterlot.com: I found out about Canterlot.com because I googled MLP RP forums...lol

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I became a fan of MLP:FiM because I saw fan pics and other things for it all over the internet and decided to give it a try, things get popular for a reason, right?

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash
I am very excited to be a member of the forum, and while I'm not new to forum based RP, it has been quite a while since I have done anything past furcadia, so I am very excited and very nervous to be here and I hope to make some good friends very soon and have some great times in Equestria!

(P.S. I do tend to be shy at first, so if I am don't take it personally =^.^=)