About Myself: Hello! I'm Kilojoules, and I have a severe identity problem. :)

I live in a rough location, USA. My hobbies, though not very interesting, include:

Sitting inside all day, writing, reading, wishing I could draw, PS3, my Computer, and finally....Roleplaying. Yep. I was absolutely...what's the word? Stupefied? Sure. I was absolutely stupefied when I had found out that there was a dedicated MLP roleplay forum sight thing...

Now, while Forum Roleplays are not entirely unfamiliar to me, I find them a bit...hard to use. I'm use to IM rp, so, it'll take me a while to get used to this. (But it'll be easier to stay in 3rd person, thank Celestia..)

Anyway, that's all about me...minus the important bits. :)

How I found Canterlot.com: I found it from a user on FimFiction.net, who had made a comment about "His RP character on 'Canterlot.com'. I was delighted.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: This is the rough bit;

I don't really remember to well. I know that at least 2-3 of my friends were Bronies/Pegasisters, so one of them must have told me about it. Like most Bronies/Pegasisters before they were Converted, I was sceptic, but being bored at 3 in the Morning can force a man to do crazy things....for the better of mankind, in this case! I had instantly fell in love, and I've been converting all my Non-MLP friends and family. (I'm working on my Brother, and I think I broke my Cousin rather easily...Hehehe...)

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Miss Rarity,Pinkamina Diane Pie
This is the part that confuses me...

I suppose I'll just compile everything into this.....LIKE A BAWS.

Hello! I'm Kilojoules, and I have a severe identity problem. :)

I live in a rough location, USA. My hobbies, though not very interesting, include:

Sitting inside all day, writing, reading, wishing I could draw, PS3, my Computer, and finally....Roleplaying. Yep. I was absolutely...what's the word? Stupefied? Sure. I was absolutely stupefied when I had found out that there was a dedicated MLP roleplay forum sight thing...

Now, while Forum Roleplays are not entirely unfamiliar to me, I find them a bit...hard to use. I'm use to IM rp, so, it'll take me a while to get used to this. (But it'll be easier to stay in 3rd person, thank Celestia..)

Anyway, that's all about me...minus the important bits. :)

I found Canterlot.com from a user on FimFiction.net, who had made a comment about "His RP character on 'Canterlot.com'. I was delighted.

This is the rough bit;

I don't really remember to well. I know that at least 2-3 of my friends were Bronies/Pegasisters, so one of them must have told me about it. Like most Bronies/Pegasisters before they were Converted, I was sceptic, but being bored at 3 in the Morning can force a man to do crazy things....for the better of mankind, in this case! I had instantly fell in love, and I've been converting all my Non-MLP friends and family. (I'm working on my Brother, and I think I broke my Cousin rather easily...Hehehe...)

Well, there you are! My introduction, totally original....and from what I can see, no spelling errors that I did not intend.

:)

I hope to see you all around the forum, I'll probably be on the Roleplay section, since I can't draw/paint/Art for the life of me. :-)

Hi there! You're quite spirited. I like it!

Welcome to Canterlot, I look forward to seeing more of you around here!

I don't quite understand what you mean, but thank you!

welcome ta canterlot sir!

"See ya next time! Hah ha! Welcome to Fyrestone! I am CL4P-TP, you may call me by my locally designated name, 'Claptrap'. Before continuing, please accept this ECHO communication device and heads-up display provided free of charge by the Dahl corporation!"

2187071-tb17_claptrap.jpg

welcome ta canterlot sir!

"See ya next time! Hah ha! Welcome to Fyrestone! I am CL4P-TP, you may call me by my locally designated name, 'Claptrap'. Before continuing, please accept this ECHO communication device and heads-up display provided free of charge by the Dahl corporation!"

2187071-tb17_claptrap.jpg

Uhm...thanks? I'm slightly frightened now. :)

No, but really, thanks, you all have been so kind. :blush: