Bonjour!

taillesskangaru

About Myself: So I made an account at this little locale a while ago but has not introduced myself, as far as I can remember. I originally joined with the intent of participating in a roleplay thread but then I found out that I had to do this intro thing so I got annoyed and left; I understand that this is an anti-troll/spam measure, but it is still rather grating to have to jump through all these hoops.

Anyway, you may know me from over at Civilization Fanatics Center, where I'm known as a bit of a history enthusiast and aspiring artist. If you're from Melbourne, my home city, I'm TK from the Melbrony group.

How I found Canterlot.com: From a brony on another forum

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Watched a couple of eps, liked it, kept watching.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
So... yes, glad to be here.

Hi there! I've always seen the mandatory introduction not as a place for a new member to feel judgment or scrutiny, but as a special thread dedicated just to them so we can get to know more about them. It's also a place where questions can be answered and help given.

All that said, I'm glad you gave this community another chance. I think you'll like it here! Welcome.

Welcome to Canterlot good chap.

I would like to inform thyself that the Roleplay area and the entirety of Canterlot is where I expect to see you active.

Ok....can't talk like that anymore...

'Ah hope'n ya'll have a fun time here in Canterlot and 'Ah must say that it will be excitin to see ya'll around!

Bonjour mon ami! Ça va? Je suis très très heureux que vous avez décidé de nous rejoindre ici!

Aaaaaaaaand that's about the extent of speaking fancy that I remember. Welcome to Canterlot, I'm glad you decided to give us another shot. After all, I wish I could still have an introduction thread to make all new friends <3