Yay Portal Ponies :D

WhiteSlash

The voices kinda annoyed me (I'm guessing it was a dub over from another show...? othewise they shoudl have atleast *tried* to sound like Luna + Tia) but once I got over that I laughed, and GREAT animation!

The voices kinda annoyed me (I'm guessing it was a dub over from another show...? othewise they shoudl have atleast *tried* to sound like Luna + Tia) but once I got over that I laughed, and GREAT animation!

Yeah I get what you're saying and yes it is a dub from another show! The series is Two Best Friends Play :D

...and yes it is a dub from another show! The series is Two Best Friends Play :D

I might have to look into that sometime, the dialog and all was hilarious (if a little "mature")

I might have to look into that sometime, the dialog and all was hilarious (if a little "mature")

It's something me and my friends always wanted to do, we just dont have the equipment just now. It's all because people say the funniest things when their playing games and even better if their with people :D

That was... surprisingly entertaining, actually. WhiteSlash, I applaud you for finding this.

Thanks, I got it from a webcomic called VGCats, the guy who runs it reguarly posts links to other funny things alongside his comics :D

It's something me and my friends always wanted to do, we just dont have the equipment just now. It's all because people say the funniest things when their playing games and even better if their with people :D

Lol, I'm guilty of talking to wheatly and GLaDOS too, as well as any other character in other games I'm playing (not to mention occasionally voicing my char's "thoughts" on the matter at paw :P) Certianly is a fun idea :D

Lol, I'm guilty of talking to wheatly and GLaDOS too, as well as any other character in other games I'm playing (not to mention occasionally voicing my char's "thoughts" on the matter at paw :P) Certianly is a fun idea :D

Exactley, especially in games like Portal with lots of narrative :D Just brings more fun to the supposedly silent protaginist your playing :D