Hey there! :)

legionbrony

Hello all! I hope to be fairly active on here, probably on the Roleplay section for the most part.

And beware, I am a known Grammar, Spelling, and Punctuation nazi. :)

Just like my favorite pony, Twilight Sparkle.

Edited by legionbrony

Oh, sorry...I thought it had shown up there, that's odd...

Well, I really enjoy ancient Rome, WWII, and naturally ponies.

I found this site by the most boring method possible: Google. xD

And, well, like I said above, my favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle. She's adorkable. :3

Oh, yes, I forgot, I really love roleplaying! ^^

Are you gonna be the only pony online for a while? As in, will anypony else be active enough to welcome me at this time? I know on the other forum I'm on it can get pretty inactive at times...

Spelin' Grammer an' puncuation natzi we shuld get olong fine then. Welcom to the sight.

Also, this site's active as all getout. You'll probably get about five different welcomes just tonight.

Spelling, Grammer and Punctuation nazi we should get along fine then. Welcom to the site.

Also, this site's active as all getout. You'll probably get about five different welcomes just tonight.

...yes...get along well... xD

I will just take the liberty of fixing your post. :)

Hehee, just wait a little bit and everypony will come to say hello!

You can have a welcome wagon!

Well thanks! ^^

...yes...get along well... xD

I will just take the liberty of fixing your post. :)

You forgot another comma after grammar. ;-)

Also, the first half is a run-on.

Spelling, Grammar, and Punctuation nazi? We should get along fine then. Welcome to the site. Fixed

Speaking of which, could somepony give me some advice on how to get started? I've submitted my character (though I am not sure whether I did so correctly), and I am waiting for it to be approved, I think. But are there any unwritten courtesies, that would be different from any other RP? I don't overpower my character, at least not to my knowledge (perhaps it is overpowered in a Canon world, IDK). I don't post OOC in the roleplay section, though it took me a while to get used to that, and I type in an understandable manner. After all, I have my nazi reputation to uphold. :)

Anything else I should know before I start?