Hey!

Hamaliel

About Myself: Hello there! Names Hamaliel~ I enjoy gaming, writing and drawing! Especially drawing. I obsess quite easily... Heh, I'm an Australian resident, as enjoyable as it may seem the place can be boring, but that's what these wondrous forum's are for right?...

How I found Canterlot.com: Googled for MLP forums

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I found the show a few months after it came out and heard about from a friend. Immediate love was found!!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I hope to meet many folks here and have a fun time with you all, till then ta my lovely's~

Oh my! all these hello's I'm so sorry I could not replay any sooner, I had so much work~ Thank-you so much for welcomes I cannot wait to talk to you all more (if that's OK :D )

Oooh an Aussie pony fan! Welcome!

Do you have any art you'd be willing to share? I'd like to see!

Yes I would love to share, I have a DeviantArt in which I post my images I've also done some human pony art too~

Here is a link, hope to talk more sooon ;-)http://hakubureika.deviantart.com/

Welcome welcome Welcome! And a hearty howdie DO! I wish it were your birthday so I could say happy birthday too! Oh welcome to the forums we hope you never get the Bore-ums! So unique it's such a treat to have you here with us! We are glad for the opportunity of your pleasant company! So sit and stay a spell and there is so much left to tell! Don't forget to read the Rules and Regulations as well! So stay for a spell and enjoy your time my dear!

WELCOME TO CANTERLOT WE ARE SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE!-

-pant pant wheeze-