QuickLimes Pony Name and Cutie Mark Help Center!

• 5 months later...

Well, she's not my character, but a friends. *wink*

A pegasus. She's fast on her feet and in the air, has sparkling [colour=#40e0d0]blue[/colour] eyes that she got from her parents, [colour=#8b4513]brown[/colour] main and tail, and a nice [colour=#ff0000]carmine[/colour] coloured coat. She's usually loud, snarky and cocky, but can be rather quiet and loving if you are someone she cares about. Her parents are a unicorn and a pegasus - having been adopted as they are both stallions.

Her special talent? Well she's a really good runner and is very sneaky. Both running and sneaking taught to her by her parents. If she has/had a job she might be a delivery pony? Like an express/special cargo/secretive runner... or maybe an undercover pony? She's good at disguises. =P

She also likes to swing around a bat, one of her favorite hobbies is probably playing the pony equivalent to baseball.

Any ideas?

Hehe....

Well, she's not my character, but a friends. *wink*

A pegasus. She's fast on her feet and in the air, has sparkling [colour=#40e0d0]blue[/colour] eyes that she got from her parents, [colour=#8b4513]brown[/colour] main and tail, and a nice [colour=#ff0000]carmine[/colour] coloured coat. She's usually loud, snarky and cocky, but can be rather quiet and loving if you are someone she cares about. Her parents are a unicorn and a pegasus - having been adopted as they are both stallions.

Her special talent? Well she's a really good runner and is very sneaky. Both running and sneaking taught to her by her parents. If she has/had a job she might be a delivery pony? Like an express/special cargo/secretive runner... or maybe an undercover pony? She's good at disguises. =P

She also likes to swing around a bat, one of her favorite hobbies is probably playing the pony equivalent to baseball.

Any ideas?

Hehe....

Oh arn't YOU clever :P

Her cutie mark should be a baseball bat with wings, to symbolize her speed and her favorite past time :P

Amarelia AirHart? XD

Oh arn't YOU clever :razz:

Her cutie mark should be a baseball bat with wings, to symbolize her speed and her favorite past time :razz:

Amarelia AirHart? XD

Hehe... you think so. XD

Ooo... that sounds liek it will work. I need to draw her for this friend of mine, along with the pony she's paired with. He has a name though, but I'm a little stuck on his cutie mark. I was thinking something like a horseshoe with wings and a lightning bolt? But I don't know. *shrugs*

I like that name. o3o

Though it seems a bit long for a pony?

Then again, this is yo... I mean... my friend's character, so it is HER decisions. XD

Hehe... you think so. XD

Ooo... that sounds liek it will work. I need to draw her for this friend of mine, along with the pony she's paired with. He has a name though, but I'm a little stuck on his cutie mark. I was thinking something like a horseshoe with wings and a lightning bolt? But I don't know. *shrugs*

I like that name. o3o

Though it seems a bit long for a pony?

Then again, this is yo... I mean... my friend's character, so it is HER decisions. XD

His can be a bat with a flash behind it to represent a cracking ball

and yeah she goes by Amy for short :P