DrowsyFeather: Hello!

DrowsyFeather

About Myself: I'm from Australia, I've got a lot of experience with all forms of roleplay...except forum based. I'm new to that. I'm also new to the MLP series and fandom, I don't think I can even call myself a fan yet since I've only seen a few episodes.

I enjoy drawing, gaming and drawing. I'm fond of writing, too, though I'm not the best writer, in fact I'm pretty terrible, I'm hoping I'll be able to pick up some skills from role playing with everyone as well as have fun and make some new friends.

I'm much more accustomed to heavy roleplay with drama and violence and all that, so this will be a welcome change that I will hopefully enjoy.

How I found Canterlot.com: Friend directed me to the site

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: The same friend forced me at gunpoint to watch it so I could role play with them. I really enjoy the show even though I am new to it. At first I was avoiding it because some of the fans made it look terrible and many of my other friends were advising against it, but I'm glad I decided to give it a shot and I hope this new form of RP will be as fun as you all make it seem. :)

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
I've got some learning to do about the series and about general forum based roleplay, but I don't think it will be hard for me to pick up! I go by the same name, DrowsyFeather, on the IRC as well and I plan to name my first character that, so when referring to me OOC just call me DF or Drowsy. Can't wait to get in and join the fun.

Welcome to Canterlot! If you've only seen a few episodes so far, you're in for a treat as you work your way through the rest of season 1 and 2!

This. So much. Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it here.