Drowsy Feather [FINAL]

Roleplay Type: Equestria Mane RP

Name: Drowsy Feather

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Eye Colour: Grey

Coat Colour: Tree Moss #659D32

Mane/Tail/Markings Colour & Style: Black. Her Mane is cut very short and spiked at the front. Her tail is naturally quite beautiful and she does not style it in any particular way.

Physique: Hardy and strong with long legs and healthy wings.

Cutie Mark: A yellow exclamation mark on a cloud.

Origin/Residence: Born in Stalliongrad. Currently in Appleloosa.

Motivation: Drowsy Feather likes to train ponies and will often push any pony who has been set back by injury or hardship to reach their full potential and overcome it.

Likes: Training, sports, sleeping, blowing her whistle, yelling, sleeping. She sleeps a lot.

Dislikes: Violence and Hate. Also has trust issues with dragons she doesn't know.

Character Summary: Born in Stalliongrad, Drowsy was brought up to be a strong, working pony who speaks with a heavy Stallian(russian) accent. She was in charge of delivering small parts from the Veya District to the Kuznitza District where her parents worked.

Drowsy takes after her namesake, she works very hard and often loses sleep, making her very tired and easy to startle. Her voice is often very loud and hard to understand since her first language was Stallian. She is mostly very kind but can be very hotheaded and grumpy if things aren't going her way and if her patients are not following her orders.

On one of her deliveries, Drowsy happened upon a group of teenage dragons, about five or six, teasing a young earth pony, a Colt about the same age as herself, throwing snowballs at him and calling him names. The young Pegasus flew down to investigate, and told the dragons to leave before she kicked their butts. The dragons laughed at Drowsy Feather and threw a snowball at her causing her to drop all of the items she was carrying, infuriated, Drowsy charged the dragons head on. One of the dragons, the largest of the group, caught Drowsy and threw her against a nearby wall, breaking her right wing and fracturing her leg. The Dragons were scared of being in trouble and quickly left. The earth pony that she has stood up for dragged her and the items she dropped to the nearest guards and told them what happened.

Drowsy Feather's wing and leg were so badly injured that some of the doctors told her she may never fly again. But Drowsy was not giving up so easily, as soon as she was able to leave the infirmary she worked hard, day and night to get her wing back in shape. The doctors soon found out that she was going against their orders and refused to treat her wing if she was just going to go and tear the cast off again. She had to leave her home in Stalliongrad and found herself in Canterlot, where a local doctor agreed to help her train her wing back to its full potential. After she was able to fly again the Filly decided to become the doctors protege and study Kinesiology just like the doctor who saved her.

When she was old enough to be considered a Young Mare she decided the Canterlot lifestyle a little too fancy and easy for her liking, after informing her mentor that she had learned enough she decided to travel more and eventually found herself in Appleloosa and fell in love with the atmosphere and culture as if this is where she was meant to be all along. The Pegasus decided to stay in Appleloosa and started a small training yard just outside of town where she would train ponies with all kinds of problems, be it wings, legs or even tails.

Cutie Mark Story: She earned her cutie mark after she overcome her wing damage and took to the skies in Canterlot, when she landed flawlessly in front of the doctor the little cloud with the exclamation mark appeared on her thigh. The cloud represented her love of flying and sleeping on the clouds and the exclamation mark represents her passion and determination in anything she wants to achieve...or, probably how loud she blows that whistle she's got hanging around her neck at all times.

post-3843-0-49915900-1338738205_thumb.jp

post-3843-0-02680500-1338738933.png

Good point QuickLime. And being a young filly, she would probably have a hard time setting up her own business in Appleloosa. Working as a courier as a youngster I can see, because plenty of fillies have to help out with a family business (which is how you could explain Drowsy having that job in the first place). You might explain the cutie-mark story as: Drowsy was not the "doctor" in charge of rehabilitating the patient's wings, but the nurse or even a mere bystander in the company of the ones helping the patient - and seeing the patient's transformation inspired her cutie-mark.

Edit: And apparently Appeloosa is a very new settlement, so you might place the cutie-mark story further back in Drowsy's history - perhaps while she herself was in rehabilitation, she watched the transformation of another pegasus and realized what she wanted to do in life. Also, that way, you don't have any problems with being too young to set up a training yard, since Drowsy would be an adult when she goes to goes to Appleloosa (apparently, APPARENTLY and don't quote me on this, it's only a one year-old settlement).

Mm, yes, I really enjoyed reading this, it's quite interesting. But the points that my friend (mind if I call you that? :) ) Lime pulled up are quite true, and I really like Light's idea! But, nevertheless, 'Drowsy Feather' is simply brilliant. So original. At least, original as far as I know. :)

Keep doin' what yer doin'.

I also forgot to copy in the part about her overall personality. Thanks, guys! I'll swap it around a bit and see what I can do.

Yeah I really like the idea of her seeing her parents help another pony slowly regain their air freedom and being inspired to do the same!

It would be a very good way to explain the cutie mark ^_^

I decided that she could be inspired by the doctor who helped her (since her parents were actually armor builders) and become his protege in the field of pony kinetics.

Updated it, changed her Cutie Mark Story and quite a bit of the Summary. :D

Mm, yes, I really enjoyed reading this, it's quite interesting. But the points that my friend (mind if I call you that? :) ) Lime pulled up are quite true, and I really like Light's idea! But, nevertheless, 'Drowsy Feather' is simply brilliant. So original. At least, original as far as I know. :)

Keep doin' what yer doin'.

If you want to call me your friend I'll be honored -tips hat-

I also forgot to copy in the part about her overall personality. Thanks, guys! I'll swap it around a bit and see what I can do.

I decided that she could be inspired by the doctor who helped her (since her parents were actually armor builders) and become his protege in the field of pony kinetics.

Updated it, changed her Cutie Mark Story and quite a bit of the Summary. :D

Whoo! Looking good! She should meet a Pony I'm planning to app who became a coach after ruining her knees

Thankyou! And yes, she should! But maybe two ponies yelling at people and blowing whistles might get old fast for everyone else :D

They could be good friends possibly? Lol Silver Medal tends to be pushy but doesn't need a whistle, she's got ye old canterlot booming voice XD

On one of her deliveries, Drowsy happened upon a group of teenage dragons, about five or six, teasing a young earth pony, a Filly about the same age as herself, throwing snowballs at him and calling him names.

Gotta change filly to colt, as young male ponies are called colts. ;)

Otherwise the app looks great. :)

For Great Justice! :D

AppAssessed.png