Hello.

Pikmanipulator

So, I'm not actually here to roleplay or anything like that. I'm actually searching for potential. That's the main reason I'm here.

I hope to have fun regardless.

EDIT: Wait, you can vote for more than one pony as your favorite? Darn. I would've voted for all of them if I had known that.

EDIT2: Okay, what the hey? All of that information got deleted with my first edit. Why is this so frustrating?

Edited by Pikmanipulator

Welcome to Canterlot! Sounds like you know your stuff, being awarded with Contributor of the Month and all. Y'all should have a great time here, so kick back and enjoy it! :D

Thanks. I should warn you, though, being a stickler for show-canon as I am, I'm likely to disagree with a lot of folks here. :(

That's great that you got into pony, now you're on a forum dedicated to it! Welcome to Canterlot!

Thank you. This isn't the first forum dedicated to ponies that I've been on, though. The other one I go to (that ended up referring me to this one) is Equestrian Dreamers, the site dedicated to My Little Investigations.

so nice ta meet ya! howdy! welcome ta canterlot! i hope ya enjoy it round here! if ya need anythin lemme known:)

Thanks. :)

Hello my username is WhiteSpirit. I am a writer and a poet. I have a large collection of poems that I have written and am currently working on a story. I have 50 pages already written and everyone who has read it loves it. My creativity allows me to write in a way that so many find difficult and even annoying. All my stories are written as in the first person as I write from the heart. I love stories about animals and magic so as soon as I started watching MLP there was no doubt that I loved it. I am currently writing a story about the romance between a unicorn stallion and a young woman.