Under a tree, beneath the tree, anypony want to sit with me? (OPEN)

Inuchan

Snowy hesitates but eventually jumps off the cloud and slowly flutters to the ground a few feet away from Marshie. She slowly approaches Marshie with her ears back shyly. "M..May..I have one..?" She asks quietly, looking at the ground.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshie giggled at Sour Lemonade's excitement. "They're the best, aren't they? I used to just buy these little chocolate-covered graham crackers, but the pony that owns the place thought I'd like these since they have marshmallow in them. My sister says I must be trying to keep my hooves on the ground, and it's not working."

Marshie looked up to where Draco was pointing and caught a glimpse of the pegasus. "Hello!" she called out. "Come on down if you want to try some!"

She turned back to Draco. "You look tired. Have you been travelling? Where are you from? Are you--"

Just then she was interrupted by a poke to her plump side. "Ow!" she said, then laughed. "Yes? Did you want one too? Maybe I should mark them up, I could turn a profit here. Don't tell Bon Bon." She laughed and nudged Draco (since he was closest), wiggling her eyebrows. It's a good thing sis isn't here, she thought, or she wouldn't be letting me make all these hilarious jokes!

She pulled out two more and offered them to Belmont and Cloud.

((OOC: What does Belmont look like? :blush: Sorry, it's hard to have Marshie look at him.))

Belmont took the cracker and continue to stare at marshie " Uh......thank you" he said blushing

((he has the physic of Big Mac, but his mane is blonde and his coat is light brown. he has the personity of braeburn))

Marshie took the cookie back and took a bite, nodding at Cloud. "Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, that's why I came over. Sure are a lot of pegasi here, huh? I mean, Ponyville was founded by earth ponies, but it seems there are less of us every day. My sister tried to explain why and said a lot about politics and selective breeding but I wasn't really listening. She's kind of an activist, you know, goes to Canterlot about once a month to protest."

She saw the pegasus from the crowd approach her with her soft question, smiled, and gave her one. A small filly was walking towards the group, and the light brown stallion was staring at her as he ate his cookie. She was starting to feel a little crowded, plus she was running out of cookies.

"Hey! You know what guys? Some of us should go down to Cafe Bon!" she squealed, clapping Draco on the shoulder, oblivious to his attempts to sneak away. "This is kind of a boring old tree anyway and I bet Bon Bon would love to have some business. What do you say?"

Snowy looked up from munching on the delectable treat and her ears go back a bit. "..U-Um...I..don't really like..going into town..." She responds quietly before looking back down at the pie she was eating.

Sour Lemonade stuffed the rest of the Moon Pie in her mouth, chewing slowly and swallowing. Or at least, trying to. A large clod of pie became stuck in her throat and her face started to turn purple before she could gulp down her mouthful.

(Sorry I've been away! I was at a friend's place over the long weekend. I didn't forget, everypony!)

((OOC: No problemo, Inuchan! I've been busy too.))

Marshie looked up over the heads of the ponies surrounding her and saw somepony familiar. She breathed a sigh of relief. "Nova!" she squealed, and waved her hoof. "It's been a while!" She excused herself through the small crowd and walked to her friend -- well, acquaintance by sight, really, but still. She clapped him on the shoulder and said, "How've you been? These are a bunch of new ponies I just met. Sort of an impropmtu gathering. I think it was the siren song of my moon pies." She giggled and went to pull another from her saddlebag, but they were all gone. She grumbled a bit, then shrugged.

"Well, I have to go buy some more, so I'm heading back to Ponyville. What are you up to right now?"

"Howdy.."

Sour Lemonade neighed quietly, dipping her head slightly, then looking back up to Marshie, smiling slightly.

"Hey Marshie, could I come to Ponyville with you? I'd like to get myself a stock of those delicious Moon Pies."

"Howdy.."

Sour Lemonade neighed quietly, dipping her head slightly, then looking back up to Marshie, smiling slightly.

"Hey Marshie, could I come to Ponyville with you? I'd like to get myself a stock of those delicious Moon Pies."

Belmont blushed uncontrollabily from Sours response, he fainted right there on the floor

"You fainted!" Sour exclaimed, alarmed and worried. And then she watched as his face grew red, quite like an apple.

"What, do I have something on my face?" She asked, touching a hoof to her cheek self-consciously.