Hi hi yall!

Bijlmuts

About Myself: I am Bijlmuts. I love FiM which is pretty obvious, besides that I usually like to hang with friends and things of that nature.

How I found Canterlot.com: Googled MLP Roleplay and it brought me here. I like roleplaying and but I am mostly here for friends.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: -_- I was watching an old school Care Bears movie to feel nastolgic and My friend said he wanted to show me "Neo-Nastalgia" and tricked me into watching it. The rest is history.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I am slowly but surely loving the Mane 6 more and more equally. It's hard for me to pick one favorite. AJ, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie tie it for me and Dashie and Twi are really close seconds.

I been a member for a while but I forgot what the website was the day after. I just rediscovered it. haha =D

well howdy!!! welcome ta canterlot! hope ya have a blast here i know i do! if ever need anythin PM ME! :) hope ta see ya around ^^

Oh I plan on having a blast! I'm mostly just sitting around now just reading through some peoples RPs.

Thank you MyLittePonyTales. . . whom i will now refer to as MLPT. . . or maybe Milp-T

• Like 1

Yeah. sometimes I still have trouble remembering how old I am at times lol I just gotten used to just giving the year.

Welcome to Canterlot! I don't know why, but your avatar really makes me smile.{That's not creepy at all...}

It's weird, I drew her first on paper then later just colored a blank vector and made her hair and stuff. as soon as I did that I can't help but smile when i see it. lol