Everypony on the Dancefloor! [ Pm me to join! ]

BrightFire shrugged "just a thought. Hope it helps in the future"

He got sat down while thunder made him a cup of tea "oh where are my manners I do apologize, My name is BrightFire, Its a bit obvious where the Bright bit comes from" He laughed again "and May I ask what you're name is?" He asked nervously. While he loved to make new friends he was always uneasy about how other ponys would respond.

He looked around and noticed a pony flirting with a ice blue pony...He soon looked away and let out a tsk, He wasn't keen on the idea of ponys flirting with others in clubs...BrightFire was more of a date first kind of pony.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snowy slowly glances back over her shoulder and seeing that the pony was leaving she began to relax, but noticed the tear roll down his cheek. Feeling bad, she hesitantly stretches out her hoof to tap the stallion, but immediately retracts it.

Thunder smiled at the stallion he had befriended. "Thunder Peal." He pushed the tea towards BrightFire and smiled again. He sat down next to him and leaned his chin on his hoof. "So, where do you come from, Bright Fire?"

Fortunately for Mint Leaf, Thunder was oblivious to his efforts to talk to Snowy.

Renegade blushed a little, although it wasn't noticeable on his pelt. He smiled and patted her hoof slowly. "I'm honoured you think I'm handsome. That is indeed a big compliment coming from a beautiful mare like yourself."

"Many thanks"

BrghtFire took the cup of tea and instantly drank down a portion of the boiling hot liquid with no effort "well lets see, I'm originally from cloudsdale but I moved to trottingham and have been living there for the past few years...when it comes down to it I don't make a very good pegasus" He once again drank the hot tea without any look of discomfort

Snowy's ears go down, hearing him sob at the table next to her. She honestly had no idea what she did to make him cry, but she felt horrible. She made an attempt to move and go over to the pony to comfort him, but her nerves get the best of her and she just ends up quietly watching the stallion with an expression mixed between confusion and concern.

Thunder grinned at Bright Fire. "It's okay, my parents think I'm a bit of a useless pegasus, and it turns out our sister isn't much of a pegasus either. We all 5 of our family used to live in Cloudsdale but when Renegade was born, we moved here. My sis still travels trying to sell her prints, but hey. My brother's the only one my parents are truly proud of."

Renegade blushed and he pecked Mint Breeze on the cheek too. He resisted the urge to giggle and he simply sat there, smiling at her. This truly was the first mare that ever had taken interest in him.

When Mint stares back at Snowy as he walks past, Snowy nervously looks back down at the ground.She mentally sighs ..Ugh..what's wrong with me..She thinks to herself as she lightly drags her hoof across the table a bit dejectedly.

"Well its nice to meet somepony who I can actually relate to, you have no idea how many times I have been asked why I'm not pushing clouds in the sky" He drank up the last of his tea and put the cup on a nearby coaster "so I have to ask, You are your brother looking for more ponys to help out around here? Ive been looking for a more stable job recently...just thought I would ask"

He continued to look around...he felt oddly relaxed in this place more so than anywhere else.

Thunder laughed. "Yeah, likewise. And as for jobs, we could certainly use another pair of hooves around the place. All we have are the two of us," he indicated the earthpony stallion behind the bar "and that guy," he glanced around for Renegade and saw his blond mane over at a table with a mare, and he rolled his eyes.

He turned back to Bright Fire. "You're hired if you don't mind doing dirty work such as cleaning and waiting on tables. Like I said earlier, it'll be good having your brains around the place. Iike your ideas."

"I don't mind at all" he said with a large grin on his face, He had never expected him to say yes, Brightfire was still too use to ponies turning him down or complaining about his bright colours then a thought rushed into his mind and asked "do I start right now or the next time you guys open this place?"

Thunder laughed softly. "Well, right now if you're up to it! Hold the fort, I just need to go talk to.." he trailed off as he caught sight of Snowy. He nodded curtly to the bright pegasus stallion and took off through the crowd. He reached her table and smiled warmly. "Me again, sorry if I'm bothering you. You seem a little dejected. Is everything all right?"

He sighed, wanting to take a stab in the dark, but he wasn't sure how she'd react. She needed to have some fun to cheer up. He shrugged anyway and held out a hoof. "You could come dance with me," he couldn't help but laugh at the look on her face at the suggestion.

"Or alternatively, you come with me and sit at the bar."

"Um okay" he said with a look of confusion as thunder left the bar "I'll be here once you have finished" Bright fire just assumed he was going to talk to his brother about him joining the staff at this place so he calmly waited and just listened to the music..."such a nice place" he thought to himself.

Snowy nodded slowly at his first question. At the mention of dancing, her head immediately shot up to look at him, her face a bit pale. She calms down a bit and nods again at his offer to sit with him at the bar and lightly took his hoof as she stood up. She could really use a pick me up right about now.

Thunder grinned and pulled her gently to the bar. He pulled out a stool and gently sat her down on it. He then smiled to Bright Fire warmly.

"What can I get ya, Snowy?" he asked gently, not wanting to push the mare to speak. He pushed a menu in front of her with his nose and grinned, picking up a conversation with Bright Fire.

"I'm considering those uniforms. Perhaps blazers of some sort. Yes, I think that we'd all look rather fetching in matching blazers," Thunder grinned, trying to make the mare laugh, or at least interest Bright Fire in helping come up with some ideas to improve work productivity.

Mint Leaf sat at the bar and yelled at the bartender."Get me the strongest drink you have.I need to drink my sorrows away.I just don't care anymore."He said sadly.

Mint Breeze was blushing still then she had an idea."Hey Renegade want to come and dance with me?"She asked getting up.

"Yeah I think that may work too, Maybe have them bright too as you said ealier, It would better if we could see our co workers among the customers right?

He took a quick glance over to snowy and several thoughts once again rushed through his head " a cold weather type. interesting maybe I can be friends with her" he shut his mind up and looked to thunder again "maybe bright blue in colour? so we stand out but at the same time fit in with this environment?"

Snowy looks down at the menu in front of her and begins reading through the selection, she glances over at the bright red pegasus stallion sitting next to for a moment before looking back at the menu. She doesn't really pay attention to Thunder's conversation as she flips the page of the menu, her ears still down as she still feels bad. She lightly pushes the menu forward and points her hoof at the Lemon-Lime smoothie.

Renegade's ears perked up as Mint Breeze asked him to dance. He nodded, stood up and held out his hoof. "I believe that would be a wonderful idea," he said softly, looking into her eyes.

He led her to the dancefloor, smiling all the while. He praised himself on being a good dancer, and he took her hoof as he spun her round the floor, laughing a little.

Thunder smiled and nodded at Snowy's choice, continuing to converse with his new colleague all the while as he slipped behind the bar to make the smoothie. He still didn't want to push her, so he left her to her own pace as she adapted to the obviously unfamiliar environment. "Blue. Yeah, I like it. Matches my mane," he teased playfully, once again subtly trying to make the mare laugh.

He heard the stallion from before comment slyly, and he whipped around. "Hey, don't take that tone with this mare."