Everypony on the Dancefloor! [ Pm me to join! ]

ReneThunder.png

Renegade galloped at a high speed through the streets of Manehatten. He was meant to be at the club an hour ago! He saw a line of ponies waiting outside, grumbling at the lateness of the opening. He rushed in the backdoor and grimaced as he saw his older brother, Thunder Peal, glaring angrily from behind the bar.

The two had decided to open a restaurant-slash-dance club recently, much to the distaste of their parents, who had high hopes for Renegade to become one of the most prestigious unicorns in the teaching industry, and Thunder, to become a top weather pony.

Renegade grinned shyly at his brother. "I overslept," he murmured, looking up pleadingly into his older brothers eyes.

Thunder Peal looked over his shades to his brother and sighed. "Whatever, just get those doors open before everypony leaves. And for Celestia's sake, don't start flirting with every mare that walks in here. I need your full attention taking meal and drink orders."

Renegade grinned and cantered over to the club doors, taking a deep breath and using his magic to let them swing open.

"Sorry for the delay, everypony!" the red unicorn bellowed. "Come on in!"

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Woo! Finally!" The foal, Neon scratch cried excitedly. He was so pumped! This will be his first time at a club and boy was he excited. When Neon found out about a new club opening up in Manehatten, he practically dragged his older sister, Snowy, out of the house; and with never being the one able to say no to her little brother, she willingly made the long flight all the way to Manehatten just to make him happy.

Now the club was finally opening its doors and the bright green Pegasus practically jumped with glee and zipped forward, wanting to be the first inside. "C’mon, sis! The club is waiting for me!" Neon felt that this may finally be the day where he can get a sneak peak at the illustrious position of being a DJ, and maybe, if he were really lucky, even be able to get behind that turntable that he longed the most.

"Neon..! Wait up..!" The sky-blue Pegasus trotted a bit faster to catch up with her energetic little brother. The filly sighed as she shook her head with a smile. Oh how she loved Neon, but he can sometimes be a little handful. Dragging her out of bed at an un naturally early hour, flying at top speed to the big city, and waiting in a huge line of ponies; was certainly an interesting start to the day. But, seeing as how much being here meant to the little colt, how could she not agree?

So, in spite of her extreme discomfort of being around so many ponies and highly populated places, Snowy walked through the entrance of the club after catching up with Neon. They both looked around the large place in awe.

Renegade closed the doors after a little while and switched places with Thunder; after all, it was mostly Thunders money in which they bought the place, and it was his idea in the first place. It was only fair that he got to mingle.

Thunder nodded appreciatively as the crowds poured in. "Looks like a good 'un, lil bro," he called out to the red unicorn. He began to walk around the crowd, and almost stepped on a young colt. "Woah, hey there lil guy. Looks like the place's attracting all sorts o' ponies out today. Are you by yourself?"

The pegasus stallion looked around, a little nervous that such a young foal could be on his own.

Draco was overwhelmed, why did he ever go to Manehatten? there were too many pony's here with too many opportunity's to discover his wings his cloak was fastened on tight but he just kept bumping into him...

finally he got too overwhelmed and decided the next place he would duck into to hide till nighttime. he saw a door that looked open up ahead what he did not see was that the place was a club exactly the opposite of what he wanted. as he ducked in he went to the side and slid against the wall in the shadows slightly he looked towards the door then into the place he just entered that's when he noticed his mistake.

"Crud...." he said looking at the club scene maybe no one would notice him...

Neon looks up at the stallion and shakes his head. "Nope! I'm here with my big sis! She's around here somewhere..." He says a bit sheepishly, realizing that he lost her in the crowd.

Snowy frantically looked around as more ponies crowd in and she calls out Neon's name a few times before spotting him standing in front of another Pegasus. She immediately rushed over to him.

Renegade looked over at the doors to see a rather shady looking fellow step through the doors. He simply shrugged, feeling a little uneasy and kept mixing the drinks. He glanced up every now and then to the pony hiding in the shade of the doorway. Eventually he got so wound up, he had to go and talk to the pony. He nodded to some of the staff they had employed, and once his position was taken by one of the other stallions, he trotted over to the pony. "Uh, hey there. Is everything all right? You haven't moved from this spot in a good while."

Thunder Peal grinned at the little colt, and patted him on the head. "Good to hear that you're not alone."

He glanced up as who seemed to be his big sister came running over. He raised the left side of his mouth in a gesture of greeting, and nodded. "You must be this little guy's sis. He was tellin' me about ya." He paused and grinned. "Be careful, you might lose him in the crowd," he teased her.

Mint Breeze trotted into the club nervously."Oh sweet celestia why am I in here?Oh I know why because Mint Leaf told me to get out more!Jeez what a hypocrite!"She told herself.Mints wings where shaking a bit.She didn't like it when her wings did that because it always ment that something really good or really bad was going to happen."Uh oh what now?"She asked.Yet the answer was right infront of her in fact Renegade was trotting up to her very quickly.

Renegade turned to the mare who had just walked in the doors. His eyes widened and he turned from the pony he was talking to and smoothed back his messy mane, clearing his throat and approaching the mare. He knew that Thunder would disapprove when he saw that he was indeed flirting with a mare, but he didn't care much; this was their night, and he couldn't be bothered working when there was so many ponies to make friends with!

"Well hi there, welcome! Can I, uh, get you a drink, something to eat? Why don't you come over here and sit down, miss...?"

((Ha ha knew you'd catch on.))

Mint Breeze looked at the stallion."I would pefer nopony else.My name is Mint breeze and you are?"She said hoping that he didn't have a special somepony.Mint Breeze followed Renegade closely.

Mint Leaf walked into the club and scanned the crowd for some pretty mares.He smiled when he saw Mint Breeze."Well at least sis go out and it looks like she's havin fun and ho ho ho!"He said as he noticed Snowy.Mint Leaf slid over to her."Ay gurl.Whats up?"

Renegade's ears perked up when the mare agreed to sit with him. He blushed a little and walked through the crowds, guiding this mare to a table near the back of the club, in the VIP section where it was somewhat quieter. He pulled out a chair for her, using his magic and grinned at her. Once she was seated, he turned back to her and levitated over a drinks menu, just in case. He then sat down opposite her, and smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Breeze."

Thunder frowned as the stallion slid over to the two, and made a direct stab at trying to pull her. He narrowed his eyes. If it was one thing he hated more than anything, it was a pony who had no manners when it came to mares. He himself was ashamed of his brothers direct attempts at flirting with mares all the time, but it was not his problem right now. He looked to Mint Leaf. "Hello, sir. Thunder Peal, owner of the club. You are..?"

Snowy smiles a bit sheepishly at the stallion before nodding in response at him. She bows her head a bit in appreciation for finding him before she looks down at Neon and gestures for him to follow her. She trots over to the side with Neon following behind her and she waits until they're out of the crowd before saying something.

She turns to him"Neon..please don't run away again...I understand that you're excited but you know that I can't talk to other ponies..." Neon looks down apologetically and she smiles and lightly pats him on the head. "I'll let you explore around on your own as long as you promise to meet me back right here in a few hours..okay..?" She looks down expectantly and him and he eagerly nods his head before trotting off back into the crowd.

Snowy sighs softly and shakes her head smiling as she walks over to an unoccupied corner far away from the crowd and dance floor.

Thunder was a little startled by this mare's shyness. He glared at the other stallion, assuming that he was the one who scared her off. He dashed behind the crowd, looking for the mare. He found her sitting by herself in a corner. He approached her slowly, and smiled gently. "Hey there."

"I'm sorry if I startled you earlier. Why are you sitting by yourself?," he paused, and then asked softly. "Would you like me to get you a drink? My brother's working on the bar, and he's one of the best drink mixer's I know," he winked playfully. "Well, he's one of the only drinks mixers I know as of right now." he tapped his hoof to his chin and smiled gently. He wanted everypony at this club to feel welcome and at ease.

Snowy looks up and notices the stallion from before approach her. Her ears go back slightly when he greets her and she attempts to say hello back but her mouth snaps shut. She nervously glances to the ground as he talks before looking back up when he offers her a drink. She hesitates for a second before slowly nodding at the offer.

Thunder smiled and nodded, and quickly made his way over to the bar. When he saw that his brother wasn't there, he rolled his eyes, but he didn't really mind too much. He himself wasn't doing too much work either. He requested a lemon water from the temporary bartender, and once the drink was made, he began to make his way back to the mare.

"Here. I didn't know what you wanted, so I got you a lemon water. It's one of my favourites. What did you say your name was?" the stallion tried, unfazed now by her shyness. He had a cousin in Seasaddle Bay who was quite a shy mare, so he was used to it. He began to get the feeling that she may rather being on her own so he hovered by her table, unsure whether to stay or leave.

Snowy slowly accepts the glass and looks down at the drink. "M-My..name's Snowy..." She replies softly, her voice barely above a whisper. She slowly lifts the glass to her lips and smiles a bit at the taste; she always did have a certain love for sour things. She looks back over at Thunder and attempted to say that he was okay to stay, but her mouth, once again, stayed shut. She frowned in frustration at herself as she took another sip from the glass.

BrightFire arrived through the door and was already regretting his decision, Having such a bright coloured coat and main could play havoc with everyone's vision in here....But still the smell of food and the good music had him in a slight trance, good thing he brought money afterall.

A little nervous about this new place he was not sure where to go and what to do, Can he fly just above the floor? will he have to leave due to his bright colours?..."OH" he thought to himself " maybe I can get a job here" lost in his own thoughts for the moment and was not aware of anyone else nearby.

Thunder shrugged, accepting that the mare just wanted to be left alone. He turned to her and murmured gently, not wanting to be too pushy. He intrigued her, and he wanted to be friends, but he didn't know if he was getting anywhere. "Hey, just gimme a shout if you need somethin' yeah?"

He turned and blinked as he saw a rather bright looking pony enter. He trotted over and smiled. "Hey there! Welcome! Thunder Peal, owner of the club. Can I get you anything?"

"hm?...OH!" he shaked his head to get his bearings again "sorry I was simply taken away by your club, first time been to place like this" He took another glance around " what kind of drinks do you sell here? It's been a long journey and I'm really thirsty"

He nervously chuckled he believed that a first impression means everything and hoped that he didn't come off too strong, he was also surprised too, this pony was looking right at him..guess his coat and mane are not as bright as he thought.

Snowy nods slowly and watches Thunder trot away, she sighs lightly to herself. How she wished she wasn't so shy, and that she could just open her mouth and speak to somepony. She drank a bit more from her glass and set it down on the table. This is why I hate overcrowded places...She thinks to herself as she watches the large swarm of ponies around her.

Thunder grinned and began to lead the pony over to the bar. "You naturally that colour or did you dye your pelt and mane? Either way, I like it, you're easy to spot. Could come in handy for me or my bro, working in this place. It's so hard to spot him, especially when I need him," Thunder spoke easily. He was much more at ease talking to that of his own gender rather than mares.

"As for what we have to drink - pretty much everything. Tea, coffee, cider, lemon water, and hey, it's on me for the first night. It's not often ponies take the time out to talk to the owners on the first night, aha."

" Oh all this is natural, I don't know why I'm so bright though....it was a constant reason for bullies to pick on me..but um..thanks I don't get compliments often either, just complaints that I'm too bright" he laughed a little as he followed thunder to the bar and listened to what drinks were available.

"I could go for a nice cup of super hot tea please" He looked around and what was once nervousness changed to confidence and a nice relaxed feeling, for once he could be in a place like this and not be forced to leave. "Y'know if you need help spotting you're brother then how about bright coloured uniforms?? just an idea but the service is still great!"

Mint Breeze leaned on the table and was very intrigued by Renegade."Its been good to meet you.Even better than what I thought.I mean to make a new friend!"She said and blushed through her green coat.

Mint Leaf got a little mad when Snowy ran away but he didn't give up too easily.I'm gonna get that mares number or I am not a mareinizer(womanizer.And he isn't one)!He thoughtThen Leaf trotted back to her."Nice place huh?My name is Mint leaf and you-my beautiful-mare are?"He asked.

Snowy jumps slightly startled when Mint seemingly comes from out of no where and begins talking to her. She blushes slightly and looks down at the table. "S-Snowy..." She replies quietly.

Thunder grinned. "That's a great idea. Eesh, I could use someone like you with your bright ideas - no pun intended - around. We could really increase productivity!" He went over to the bar and pulled out a seat for the pony. "What's your name, by the way?" he asked, as he began to make the tea.

Meanwhile, Renegade was smiling at the mare in front of him. She was cute when she blushed. "It's nice to meet a goodlooking mare who doesn't cling to you all night and leave you at the end of the night - minus a fair amount of bits," he purred in a husky voice. He wondered if he should make a move, but all he did was put his hoof on the table, quite close to hers.