"Transferring" characters from an old account?

Twimsy

So a little while ago, I finally managed to remember the password to my old account on here, username "Vintage." I had a couple of approved characters on that account, but I was wondering if there was some protocol for perhaps "transferring" those applications to associate with this new username? I just want to do it so that I don't have to keep switching between accounts, and I'm just wondering if it's possible in some way, or a no-go.

Aw Vintage! I liked that character. :)

That said, it's probably best to resubmit your Applications using your current account.

Multiple accounts is against the ToS, and is actually a bannable offense.

:| <--- Your face, right now.

However, I'm sure this can be worked out. While there isn't a way to transfer posts/content from one account to another, you can simply choose which account you'd like to keep, and the other will be closed out (which probably means one will get banned to keep you from using the multiple). I assume you'd like to stick with your current account?

Haha, someone who remembers her! Wow. I think I've been gone for longer than I thought. xD;;

But yes, I'd be sticking with this account. And resubmitting my apps is fine by me, I can do that. :) It would probably be a good idea to wait until the other account is closed down, yes?

• 3 weeks later...