• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you have the card on hand to know that? if not, did you google it? if so, what exactly did you google? did you use something other than google? if so, why would you do that? if none of these, did you commit it to memory? if so, thats no longer impressive and just creepy. you realize that right?

I did not have the card on hand, I googled the term "Harry Potter TCG Bludgerbop" I used the second result, which was an eBay listing, with an image of the card, so I suppose in a sense I did use something other thatn google. I did that so I would not have to search each part of the question individually. I did not commit it to memory, but I do have a great memory, if I choose to memorize something. And I'm not creepy, just crazy. Not Twilight or Pinkie Pie crazy, more Applejack or Rainbow Dash crazy.

I apologize, but it would be impossible to answer that question. Different versions of the book would have different sizes, amount of pages, print, etc. making there be no standard for what word is first on the page. Even more so, on a Kindle, the user himself/herself could change the font size, and make it vary from day to day. So, in conclusion, Google cannot provide that answer, and would be unlikely to even if one finite answer DID exist, which one does not.