Intersting book-thing

fireraven23

I found this interesting book-thing. Thought I should share it with everypony. And do try reading the whole thing before just throwing it off as some stupid religious thing, even if you don't care much for religions, it talks about more than just 'believe this or go to hell'.

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-universal-truth/

Anyways, after reading through some of it at least, then feel free to share your opinion on it.

ok so I read it. This basically explains the basic beliefs of paganism (minus the thing about spiritual evolution) pseudo-scientifically. What I mean to say is...I already believe the basic concepts...but I dont like how they portray/explain them with "science". The first point they try to make with the spiritual evolution, that I was a fish and all that. Not something I buy into. Evolution through reproduction and mutation of genes + natural selection is not proof of animal reincarnation (I do actually believe in reincarnation though, just not with animals.). sorry. Honestly I just dont like how they are trying to explain something spiritual scientifically. To me my faith is something that is not able to be explained. It is enigmatic and impossible to define scientifically and that someone tried is rather offensive to me. (not upset with you just the person who made this)