Pokemon Cards Anyone?

Therainbowtroll

My first ones were fakes. >:T But then I got into collecting seriously back when I was in the fifth grade. I remember I was even crazy enough to blow all my allowance money on a Japanese Chansey card. I have a whoooole slew of 'em in a drawer back home. Some in binders, some in boxes. I haven't collected them in the longest time, though. :< It's neat to know that people still do!

My first pokemon card was a beat up 1st Ed Rattata I found lying in a parking lot. XD

Was it the top percentage of 1st Ed Rattata? Joking, I collected pokemon cards nearly around the same time the show came out. First card I had was a holo-foil Gyarados, which used to be my favorite pokemon as a kid aside mewtwo and Kadabra. Nowadays I haven't bought any recent ones aside a tin of booster packs just to see what the newer cards are like. I got a more recent squirtle card and now I don't need to buy pokemon cards until there's a pokemon cuter than Squirtle.

My first pokemon card was a beat up 1st Ed Rattata I found lying in a parking lot. XD

Was it the top percentage of 1st Ed Rattata? Joking, I collected pokemon cards nearly around the same time the show came out. First card I had was a holo-foil Gyarados, which used to be my favorite pokemon as a kid aside mewtwo and Kadabra. Nowadays I haven't bought any recent ones aside a tin of booster packs just to see what the newer cards are like. I got a more recent squirtle card and now I don't need to buy pokemon cards until there's a pokemon cuter than Squirtle.

Aahemtabunne.pngSo much cutier then Squirtle <3

Aahemtabunne.pngSo much cutier then Squirtle <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDgiemcDTnlLQmTJSy8zqQDPO7_2WItlGU3CSdjfTbFHyuvShb&t=1

Blatant Chansey rip-off to me. And NOTHING is cuter than Squirtle.

1296204523494-(n1296241949478).jpg?1297363771

tl. note: plan means plan

i think i would side with rainbowtroll on that last one... evee is horribly overrated

and why are we discussing cuteness when we have badassery?

332517a6145e5a56023f000.jpg

3e4cd5d9368a0fe1a8a0d71.jpg

25064898b613a90cedbdc90.jpg

sampleb8b66e178789c1e8b.jpg

why yes, im a firefag, why do you ask?

there's also GARchomp, but im being to lazy to go search any more pics

ITT: Inferior Pokemon.

We all know who the real best Pokemon is.

Snivy.png

(Behind Elekid of course.)

Smugleaf-Charizard-Aint-got-shit-on-me.jpg?1279762865

While I do not in any way advocate swearing, I couldn't pass up the timing on this one

Snivy's badassery kills Charizard >:3

1296204523494-(n1296241949478).jpg?1297363771

tl. note: plan means plan

i think i would side with rainbowtroll on that last one... evee is horribly overrated

and why are we discussing cuteness when we have badassery?

332517a6145e5a56023f000.jpg

3e4cd5d9368a0fe1a8a0d71.jpg

25064898b613a90cedbdc90.jpg

sampleb8b66e178789c1e8b.jpg

why yes, im a firefag, why do you ask?

there's also GARchomp, but im being to lazy to go search any more pics

Bad Ass pokes

amazing.jpg

forbrandon.jpg