Hello

Gavin

About Myself: I'm a fan of the show who lives near Cincinnati. I like to animate, enjoy programming, and collect records.

How I found Canterlot.com: Canterlot is the largest forum fan-community I'm aware of, and I found out about it through IRC.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I saw avatars and signatures with ponies back in December, 2010 and decided to check it out.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
What I enjoy most about My Little Pony is the fluid, dynamic animation, it is probably what drew me in most.

Ah, so you were around during the grudging wait between season 1 and season 2 then. I would imagine that makes this wait a little bit easier having done it once before. I agree with Rosie on this one. The animation is FANTASTIC! :D But seriously wow they do a great job with the show.

Welcome to Canterlot! ;)

Hey dude, welcome to canterlot. I hope you intend on sharing some of your animations with us, I'm sure we'd love em! The ponies here like to call me the "Bugmaster" thanks to my afinity to anything with six legs or more. If you like learning and find yourself a tad bored, come on down to my bug thread. I'm always doing little highlights on all sorts of interesting insects and spiders. My latest spotlight was the Honeypot Ant.