The Fire Enternal The Ice External[OPEN]

Lavice was walking through the ruins.Her horn was still glowing and her hooves hurt.Her horn started oozing again for the third time that day.Lava was slowing sliding down her horn.Lav shook her head splattering the lava on the ruin walls.She really should stop and take a nice rest.Then she felt like she was burning then like she was getting frostbite.She felt like she was on the sun at one minute then buried by ice another.Lavice yelled the worst swear she knew then fainted.....

((Hey guys please join can't wait to get this new OC worked in!))

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lavice eyes popped open and she saw a pony leaning over her.Lav squeaked and closed her eyes she got up and backed away slowly it might be another gorgon pony!But when she didn't hear slithering she opened her eyes."Oh uhhh hi!I'm sorry if I scared you I have some uh problems.My name is Lavice and you are?"She asked.

Meanwhile Gravel was searching for that wretched unicorn.Her hooves where still numb since they where recently frozen.The gorgons pony's tail also had some burn marks on it.Gravel was slithering around her ruins when she saw a dragon there.A dragon?I don't see many of them here!Hmmm prey or friend?Lets give him the benefit of the doubt.She thought then she reached for the dragons shoulder and said."Hello fellow monster my name is Gravel and you are?"

Lavice looked at her horn again this time water was rolling down it.Lav used magic to freeze the water and shatter it."It's hard to explain.It's not supposed to happen to normal unicorns but I'm not normal for a long shot."She said.Then she heard the slithering of that gorgon pony who was chasing her.Lavice grabbed Woodwind by the shoulders and trotted as fast as her hooves could carry her."No time to explain.Just run if you don't want to be a statue!"

(ooh I missed a bit)

Karnaloth turned around feeling something on his shoulder, and then a voice ''the names Karnaloth, yours?'' he tried sounding dangerous, and succeeded quite well at it, maybe it wasn't too bad having a feared father, atleast he inherited some of the dangerous attitudes his dad could pull off

''wondering about'' Karnaloth said, un-impressed by the ''creature'' behind him, he knew it was some kind of naga, so looking at it was the problem. sadly for the naga creature he could smell her just fine, so if she did anything he would turn her into a burning cinder. However, he was more interested in what this peculiar creature was after ''you are a naga like creature, I can tell from your scent and movement, you were after the ponies that were before me in the past, yes?'' he paused ''caused some kind of trouble for you, yes?''

Lavice trotted until she tripped over a brick.Lav hit the ground hard and knocked out a tooth.She started bleeding but other than that and a hurt hoof she was fine.Lavice started limping and now her hooves where even more sore.Lav knew she had to slow down the gorgon so she turned around knowing the gorgon was tracking thier scent.Lavice charged her magic and let out a few huge blocks of ice and a small lava flow.It's a start.She thought then she heard Woodwinds questions."Have you ever heard of a gorgon?Well it is half pony half snake and if you stare into its eyes you'll turn to stone now come on!!!"

Lavice panicked when she saw her new friend put the flute to her lips.she thought something like We are going to die and he wants to play some music?Then she heard the wonderful sound and swayed with the music the notes where almost enchanting that Lav totally forgot about the roadblock and so it dissapeared.