Earth Pony.

Eye Color:

Ice Blue.

Coat Color:

Pale Orange.

Mane/Tail/Markings Colour & Style:

Ice Blue.

Physique:

above average height with a muscular build.

Cutie Mark:

Ice.

Origin/Residence:

Cool Temper was born in Fillydelphia where he grew up; later he moved to Stalliongrad as a young stallion.

Stalliongrad Captain.

Motivation:

He was raised by his parents to be just and honest, watching how the guard helped ponies in need and delivered just decisions Cool Temper dreamed of one day being like them. To aid others and help younger colts realise their dreams in becoming part of the guard.

Cool Temper enjoys quiet moments were he can relax and enjoy the brittle air Stalliongrad offers, along with taking hikes through the mountains and enjoying the company of his recruits teaching them everything he knows.

Dislikes:

Cool Temper Dislikes disrespect shown by other ponies that are not in the guard, calling them injust and corrupted and the officials in the government believing he owes them a dept for becoming a guard.

Character Summary:

Foalhood:

Cool Temper was born and raised in Fillydelphia where his parents met. As a small foal his parents made sure to instill a source of honesty and just decisions. As a young foal he tried to model himself more after his father than any pony. His father was in the guard for awhile. Cool Temper always found himself looking at his fathers old guard gear and day dreaming of himself one day being the captain of the guard for a city keeping it's citizens safe.

Schooling:

For some of his early school he attended the local filly and colt school learning everything he needed from his beloved teacher. After a few years his mother had received a letter from the Stalliongrad Guard Academy informing his parents that he had been selected as a candidate to attempt the entrance exam because of his fathers incredible record as a guard himself. After arriving at Stalliongrad Cool Temper proceeded to the school to attempt the entrance exam, after it was finished he received a letter of acceptance saying he showed great potential but had plenty to learn. After 3 years in the academy he exited and promptly joined the 12th company guard.

Cutie mark story:

Cool Temper received his cutie mark as a foal when he was in Fillydelphia he saw a mare fall into the pond on a very snowy night, he jumped into the pond after her, keeping them both afloat, managing to get the mare onto the shore he found somewhere to hunker down and keep her warm. The morning after he managed to get the mare onto his back bringing her to the hospital his cutie mark appeared and the nickname happened since he didn't become ill after being in the cold water.

Personality:

As generally misconceived about captain ponies Cool Temper can be a very laid back and enjoy time with his comrades. He is quite straightforward and brash at times when it comes to defending another pony in harms way, usually running forward by himself without any backup.

Ability:

Cool Temper's ability may not seem like much to himself but being able to resist most extreme weather situations towards the cold has made him an excellent reconnaissance member.

post-3429-0-57847400-1340246086_thumb.pn

Edited by ThunderBrony

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings! It is always nice to see more interest in the REA. :) I just have a couple questions on the application itself.

This first part I think is just a grammar mistake, but it is difficult to assertain what is being said here:

Cool Temper was born in Fillydelphia where he grew up than moved to Stalliongrad as a young stallion where he instantly took interest in the Stalliongrad Guard.

I think you mean “he grew up; later he moved to Stallingrad as a young stallion…”

My only other question is it regards to his cutie mark. Does it represent his ability to handle the cold very well? That is the general feeling I got from his cutie mark story, but I feel it wasn’t clear that this was his special talent.

Other than the above, the application seems fine. :)