Hey! My name is DubstepDashie! Sup?

DubstepDashie

About Myself: MLP:FIM is basicly my life. I like partying, I'm completly awesome, I'm big on reading, I have some sense of fasion, I'm hardworking, and an animal lover.

How I found Canterlot.com: MLP forums wasn't working, so I searched "mlp fim websites" and this came up.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My cousin was taking about Rainbow Dash, so I searched mlp on google images, and the website for one the pictures was Equestria Daily. I read the comics, and relized that they would make more sense if I knew the show. I started watching it on youtube, but I became a true pegasister when mlp came to netflix.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash
One question. Is this website made by the same creators as Mlp Forums?

Hey there bud, welcome to canterlot. The ponies around here like to call me the "bugmaster" because of my love of insects, spiders, and the like. If you like to learn and find yourself bored, come on down to my bug thread. I'm always doing little highlights on all sorts of interesting crawlies.

• Like 2

You bet! I LOVELOVELOVE parties! Rainbooms are much better, though

YAY another rainboom lover! THEY'RE JUST SO AWESOME AND RADICAL!!! (Awesome and radical are not the same thing, of course.)

And both mlpforums and Canterlot share the same forum software, as you can see in the very bottom on the far right of any page in both forums. IP.Board apparently licenses the software, in this case, to our resident Artax.

And of course, welcome to Canterlot, fellow newpony! Enjoy your stay! :D