Looking to be 20% cooler.

Squeaker

Well I have no idea what this box is for, so I'll just type in it.

I'm quite new to the the whole MLP FiM scene, so I don't know if I'm a "brony" yet. Though I have watched both seasons till the end, and I absolutely loved them. I feel like a Cutie Mark Crusader. ;-)

Well this'll most likely become one of my main sites, look forward to communicating with you guys! :)

Edited by Squeaker

Oh don't worry, you will be. You must assimilate! :mad: But anyways, welcome to the herd and Canterlot! Hope you enjoy yourself! :)

If you don't know what it is for... type! I like that reasoning :D You can definitely call yourself a brony if you wish, it certainly seems like you know what you are talking about, there! Well, have fun here!

Thank you for the warm welcome! :) I'm liking Canterlot already.

Welcome, fellow newpony, to Canterlot! I see that you are in "ask me" mode for RP, so perhaps, if you want, we can RP together? I have never really RP'ed before and it would be nice to learn to RP with somepony!

I've actually never RP'd with anyone either. I don't even know what it is. :?: It'd be nice to know what it is though!

howdy! welcome ta canterlot! if ya need anythin lemme know ^^

Thank you! :smirk: I think I got most of the stuff down. (I love forums) But I am curious about signatures, I don't know what the rules are here. (with signatures) :-|

I've actually never RP'd with anyone either. I don't even know what it is. :?: It'd be nice to know what it is though!

Ah, I don't know much more about it than you do, then. RP stands for Roleplaying. There are plenty of other ponies who know a lot more about it... But the basic idea is that you choose a character and you write in a post what your character does, thinks, feels, etc. and people keep on posting about their characters to advance the story. If you are interested in doing RP, it would be nice if we could start together! :D

Ah, I don't know much more about it than you do, then. RP stands for Roleplaying. There are plenty of other ponies who know a lot more about it... But the basic idea is that you choose a character and you write in a post what your character does, thinks, feels, etc. and people keep on posting about their characters to advance the story. If you are interested in doing RP, it would be nice if we could start together! :D

Sounds cool! So I choose a main pony and talk about them? I'd love to do it, though I'll probably need to think about what I'm gonna write and what-not. It sounds fun! :smirk:

Sounds cool! So I choose a main pony and talk about them? I'd love to do it, though I'll probably need to think about what I'm gonna write and what-not. It sounds fun! :smirk:

Make sure to read the guides and whatnot first, though. There is a lot of info, and I will probably have to go over it again... but we could set up a private roleplay or something to get the hang of it... But that would be kinda like e-mailing though. And you are not just limited to a main pony. Lots of ponies around here have made their own OC's (Original Characters), which can be cool since you can use your own personality to use in a story.

Thank you! :smirk: I think I got most of the stuff down. (I love forums) But I am curious about signatures, I don't know what the rules are here. (with signatures) :-|

when you go to edit it the rules are there

Make sure to read the guides and whatnot first, though. There is a lot of info, and I will probably have to go over it again... but we could set up a private roleplay or something to get the hang of it... But that would be kinda like e-mailing though. And you are not just limited to a main pony. Lots of ponies around here have made their own OC's (Original Characters), which can be cool since you can use your own personality to use in a story.

Sounds awesome! I suppose we should private roleplay first. Just to get our bearings. I'll probably do a main pony first, then try my own. I'll take a look at those guides. (if I can find them) :blush:

Sounds awesome! I suppose we should private roleplay first. Just to get our bearings. I'll probably do a main pony first, then try my own. I'll take a look at those guides. (if I can find them) :blush:

Sure, sounds good! My only concern is that with only two people, that means only two characters... So maybe we could each take care of multiple ponies, or we can just each have our main pony, and just both take care of the others as we go along.

And I don't doubt your ability to find the guides. :)

Sure, sounds good! My only concern is that with only two people, that means only two characters... So maybe we could each take care of multiple ponies, or we can just each have our main pony, and just both take care of the others as we go along.

And I don't doubt your ability to find the guides. :)

I'd be willing to join this endeavor. I haven't RP'd on a forum either (I've played story telling games, which is kinda like RPing but diffrent :P) But I'm willing to try ^^

Perhaps I can gather other ponies to join us :mad:

I'd be willing to join this endeavor. I haven't RP'd on a forum either (I've played story telling games, which is kinda like RPing but diffrent :P) But I'm willing to try ^^

Perhaps I can gather other ponies to join us :mad:

Sure, sure, anypony is welcome, but I'd like to keep it limited to newbie ponies so we can learn at our own pace and stuff. Let me know when you're ready and I'll set up a private RP with you guys and anypony else you get to come! :D

How does one get a username like 'Squeaker'?

Hm, I like this story. :smirk:

"Squeaker" was used in many movies. (The Incredibles, Flushed Away, and most importantly All Dogs go to Heaven) All the movies me and my younger sister loved, so I thought I'd pick it up. I like it.

There's a longer story, but this is just in a nutshell. ^.^

How does one obtain the name "Silver"?

Welcome to our herd! You like anime and manga? You're in good company! What's your favorite anime?!

Yay! :) Good to know.

Hm, that's a tough one. My favorite would probably be "Tordora!", though I like most anime equally. Others would include "Kanon", "Clannad", "Flame Haze", "The Familiar of Zero", "Amagammi SS", "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya", and "Bleach" whenever I feel like watching action. ^.^ I watch more, but those are the ones that stick out to me the most.

Hm, I like this story. :smirk:

"Squeaker" was used in many movies. (The Incredibles, Flushed Away, and most importantly All Dogs go to Heaven) All the movies me and my younger sister loved, so I thought I'd pick it up. I like it.

There's a longer story, but this is just in a nutshell. ^.^

How does one obtain the name "Silver"?

Well, that's neat! It's always interesting to hear how people got their usernames.

Silver comes from my first prominent roleplay character. Silver started as just a descriptive word to describe his hair color (which was whitish grey), but it kind of stuck as a name. He could not remember what his name used to be, so he just allowed people to call him Silver.