Hey I'm bored.So lets mak an RP!

His name...I don't know yet, but for now, I'm going with Hot Head.

He is a unicorn, who is a jock. His magic is mostly limited to throwing and catching things. He is arrogant, and has an inferiority complex. If anypony calls his talents into question, he loses his cool. He will fight or try to prove them wrong.

Oh god!Well Prancer had the worst childhood and she got her mothers job which is well her real name is Pole Prancer if that is enough.Then she decided she didn't want to go down that road so she quit.But she didn't go to school or anything so she dosn't really know what to do.So she goes to her brother China who was taken care of by thier father who was rather rich.China is a homosexual barber.He is very fragile and dosn't like arguing you could break him easily hence the name China.But China will let lose on anypony who lays a hoof on his sister.They are both earth ponies.

Thoughts?

Well, I am also going to make a new charecter for this one.

Name- Prince Moleigh. He is a pegasus, a usually quiet one, doesn't like to fight but if it is a life or death situation, years of training kick in. He likes to be the one away from everypony else. He only talks with ponies that he could trust his life in hoof with.

White coat, red and blue mane. (too lazy to get a cutie mark lol) but yeah, if this doesn't work out, I'll use my old OC.

It was a dark night in manehattan. All the lights of the city were lighting the starless sky, and A white-coated stallion cautiously walked the road, dodging ponies as he walked, keeping his shy face from view. He bumped into a pony, falling back onto his flank as he scurried back up while saying "Sorry..." in an almost inaudible voice to the one he bumped into.