Hello there

lunaforevar

About Myself: I like computers, programming and love of course Luna ;D

How I found Canterlot.com: via google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: That's a long story. First there were some memes (trollface, forever alone and so). I was interested in them so I read a lot of articals on KnowYourMeme. There was the link to 4chan (origin). And on 4chan I was sitting for about a year. There were a lot of posts about ponies. I ignored them at first. But it was so much so I looked info about what's funny about this show. After research I went to YouTube and searched for first episode (it was August 2011). I watched it. Hmm... Nothing special. But the second episode is the continuation. So 2nd ep. 3rd ep. 4th. 5. 6. 7... This is epic!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Charmed everyponi!

Well... that is a lot... I am kind of worried about that fourth one, though :?: If the name is accurate... that is one language I will not be learning :lol:

I'm just now starting to learn programming, so... Would you mind if I ever asked you for some help? :sad:

German is also on the list of things to learn.

O.O You're a junior and you're already learning programming?! *dies* Make sure you only use those computer powers for good, my friend! xD

In mah country the system is different. Here in 1 year time I'm leaving to university so I'm senior. (Granny Smith Smiley)

I started writing my first programs (QBasic) when I was 7, then started learning Pascal about 10.

And what does it mean for good? :mad:(it's time for "DoS the gov")

Oh, cool, a programmer! I might need help learning to program if I decide to learn some (my friends are pushing me to).

As I replied before I can help whenever I'm on forums or have time. ;-):halo:

no hacking the banks of the world or some other Cobra Commander-ish scheme o.o

No bank hacking? That's not hacking :VendettaMaskSmileyPlz:

But seriously, I'm extremely weak in hacking... Once I only done one SQLi and one XSS on some private and amateur servers. Nothing more. :blush:

Oh hey, you're gonna be a high school senior just like me this fall. :D We're similar.

I'm the resident arachnid, and i'll be spinning my webs just about everywhere. Including here. :)

So, if you need anything, don't ever hesitate to ask. ;)

Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you love it here! :) :) :)