Hello! :)!

Mayumichan

About Myself: Well, I'm considered bubbly and energetic by my friends, and I'm always the support for anyone who really is in need of a 'shoulder to lean on'. :)! I'm extremely optimistic and always see the positive(s) in any bad situation. I truly love MLP FiM for so many various reasons alone, and no matter what anyone says I would never give up on it. I'm certainly not a 'debby downer' so no worries when it comes to brightening up any conversation!

How I found Canterlot.com: I've been looking for some good MLP Roleplaying websites and this was the first result :)

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My brony-pony of a friend told me about how awesome it was, so I watched the first episode with him and since then I've been a die-hard fan

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
About myself: Well, I'm considered bubbly and energetic by my friends, and I'm always the support for anyone who really is in need of a 'shoulder to lean on'. :)! I'm extremely optimistic and always see the positive(s) in any bad situation. I truly love MLP FiM for so many various reasons alone, and no matter what anyone says I would never give up on it. I'm certainly not a 'debby downer' so no worries when it comes to brightening up any conversation! :)! I really love to draw, basically anything related to art. I enjoy Roleplaying just as much, plus video games, reading, and singing. I hope you can welcome me to the 'herd' :')!

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I've been looking for some good MLP Roleplaying websites and this was the first result :)

How did you became a fan of FiM?: My brony-pony of a friend told me about how awesome it was, so I watched the first episode with him and since then I've been a die-hard fan <3

My one favourite main cast pony?: Fluttershy. (and a bit of Rainbow Dash ;D)

Hey, everyone <3! It's so great to be part of Canterlot.com! :')! I just cannot wait to see how many amazing people I'll meet here! I really hope hope to fit in nicely here among pegasisters and bronies :D!

Thank you for accepting me <3!

-Mayumi.

Hi, welcome to Canterlot!

let's see, evil grin was used.... welcomes were used.... OH I've got it!

There ^3^ I hope you enjoy your time here at Canterlot as much as I have enjoyed mine :D

P.S. what's your favorite desert?

• Like 1

..... Lol, he totally one uped my welcome....

I almost posted Willy Wonkas Welcome song as a result, but there were some... technical dificulties with the fire and stuff, so i didnt.

Any-who, Welcome to Canterlot Kimono a Maymi-chan. and thanks for the like on my previouse post, did not see coming ^^