Tales Of Chronos "Act 1, The Awakening" [Open]

Staying in his spot he nods softly to her ' Desire" was all he said before The room started to glow bright once more and then the mare would wake. The other changelings looked at there queen as life slowly came back ot her. He body would have been more then charged by the love he holds for his dear sisters and the changelings around her would have felt it as well

"My oh do loyal Changlings it is time, go and fetch me the pony with the most desire!" She cried out to the Changlings, "But be quick and quite about it!" then she grinned at one of them, "But you stay behind, I want some company."

The other changelings smiles and nods as they feel them selves becoming stronger by the second Just being in this room was fulling them with love they needed. After getting there orders they leave taking on the shapes of other random Ponies with in the town. The one left behind looked around the room wondering why it was there for

The Changeling nods and does as he asked slowly changing in to Luna. THe changelings voice changed as well " Like this my queen" he said to her. The other move around taking up places around ponyville

( Wouldn't want you to be anyone else fluttershy)

(yay! :D So, where should I start?)

( Well right now in the RP. The queen just sent out her changelings to bring back ponies for Chronos to feed on there desire. No pony is going to get hurt. More or less put in to a temp dream state. taking in to a world where all there wishes will come true and then wake up in there own homes. SO best place would be ponyville)

the fake pinkie smiles happily " oh I was out just walking and i seen you" she said walking with the timid fluttershy. To others that seen the two ponies everything seemed the same. Pinkie was being pinkie and fluttershy was being her self. " ohhh Fluttershy you need to come look at what I found" she said pointing over to the small out of the way spot in town. There no one would see what happens. The small changeling moved as if trying to pull the mare with him

Blinks looking at Fluttershy before giving her the big sad pinkie pie eyes" awww please " was the best the changeling could come up with. After all he didn't really know much about the other mares. He moved around pouncing up and down ' please" He asked in a bright happy pinkie pie voice

Keeps looking with big bright sad eyes before slowly giving in. There was no way he could really pull fluttershy away from her goal, but maybe he can make it go by faster. It would be a lot better to take the mare from her house then from the middle of down town" Well I'll help you" She said happily moving beside the bright yellow mare

During my time with the Changling left behind i manage to send a mental message that only the Pinkie Pie changling can hear, "Good job my servent, keep up this great work and i will give you a nice reward later,"

Me and the servent were done and we both feel revitalized as well as a bit worn out. I slowly sit down and grin at the servent, "Go back to the cave and rest, you deserve it for the great service you have provided me with," I lick the servent's cheek

The young changeling almost jumped out of his skin as he was told that the last thing needed was apples. The biggest apple sell was AppleJack and he know she would be able to tell he wasn't the real Pinkie. "Umm well" he said lightly as they walked to Applejacks stand

(we need people to play the other 5. I can play twilight but that leave the other four left)

"well sure as sugar ya can!" Apple jack smiled and noticed, "Well heya Pinkie!" she then turned back to Fluttershy, "here you go sugarplum, that be a nice bi of apples for your animal friends!" she was so caught up in the sale she didn't pay any mind to the Fake Pinkie Pie