Tales Of Chronos "Act 1, The Awakening" [Open]

Deep within the Everfree forest, past the danger, past the monsters lays the remains of an old castle that used to be home to the two princesses. How it got there no one knows and few has went back after the sisters left, until the day Luna returned to claim her rights and cast the world in the everlasting darkness. Within the walls of the old castle a mighty battle ensued, but thanks to six brave ponies and the power of there friendship she was defeated and returned to her former self. All was right with the world and things returned to normal, but little did any pony know that the battle to save Equestria from everlasting darkness awaken a spark with something laying even deeper with in the castle.

Time as past and the six has defeated many of foes using the power of their friendship. From Discord and sprite of disharmony, to the Changeling Queen Chrysalis at the wedding of Princess Cadence and the one by the name of Twilight Sparkles brother. As it looks the word is safe thanks to the seven and their friends, but a new chapter in their lives is about to start.

“Spike….Spike where are you?” Twilight Sparkle called out for her loveable dragon friend. “Where is that lazy dragon when you need him” She said looking around until finding the small dragon sleeping in his bed. “Still sleeping I see” she said lightly taping the bed with a light tender hoof. “Spike wake up we have work to do” she said getting the dragon on to his feet and leading him outside to start there day.

It was a normal happy day in ponyville. The sun was shining and the birds were happy and singing. Love was in the air as hearts and hooves day kicked off to a wonderful beginning

Chrysalis looked over Ponyville with much distain, "Everytime I try to get all the love that have to give, I almost die for some reason, was I not ment to live." she sung, "I just need the love to feed my need, it isn't to hard to let us all feed, but those reched six and there snobby uptight queen, are always there to back me away!" she growled and stared off into the Everfree forest near and sighed and sat.

"I shall go take a walk into the forest and think of that," she said back to the changling, "While it does seem a wise decision will they have enough?" she said and with that strut off to the Everfree forest

mean while rainbowdash a blue pegasus was sleeping on a cloud when she got up she fell and landed on twilight's porch "oww' she moaned getting up rubbing her head with her hoof "oop's sorry twilight i didn't mean to"

The small changeling watched as she walked back in the Everfree forest. Inside ponyville The love between the ponies grow stronger as gifts are given and Ponies show love to each other.

As the queen walked deep in to the woods Luna would stand waiting for the queen " are you ok" she asked in a warm soft voice

Letting out a soft sigh she looked Down at Dash " it's ok" she said looking over the broken chairs " What can i do for you today Dash?" she asked as spike walked around cleaning

"Luna my dearest, we are dying," Chrysalis admitted as she sat in front of the majestic Mare before her and sighed, "It's just your subjects don't understand we only retreat for drastic measures because who could truely love a Changeling, well except you my dear," Chrysalis sighed

Luna nods lightly as she hears the words of Chrysalis. " I wish there was more I could do" she said softly looking at the changeling queen. " it's not just them and you have to understand my sisters lives her life to protect them from all harm and after what happened at the wedding she can only see you actions now as something that will hurt our people" She said sadly " maybe I can come up with a spell."

"Maybe," I sigh and look at Luna sadly, "with each passing day more of us die, there are not many left," I hang my head, "I smell Celestia coming, I must go," I look into Luna's eyes, "until we meet again, my love," with that I run of towards to old house of the sisters, the place I had hoped to find answers about my species.

Giving a nod as she watched Chysalis leave and the others changelings not to far behind.

In ponyville love and happiness grows and laughter fills the air. In the library twilight looked at the dash as he moved around opening books and closing them " Ahhhh" she screamed softly " I can't find anything in the books here" she said running form one end to the other passing by flouting books. " I was told about an order mares tail about there being one more member of the royal family, but I cant seem to find anything about it in any of the books I have" She said looking to Dash with bright purple eyes as if asking the mare to help.

I reach the old house and sigh, "You all wait here and keep guard got it?" i tell them and sigh as i enter the house and closed the door. I freeze and almost cry as i see a picture of Luna and Celetia playing as Foal, i shake my head and walk on to the library and begin searching

The deeper she moved in to the castle the older things seem to get. The portraits on the wall seem to be come more faded and less is seen until she reached one of the two sisters standing beside each other. This one was a clear to see outside of the dust and dirt, but on the other side of the wall there was a portrait that looked as if it has seen better days. It was of the sisters, but who was that behind them. All that could be seen was a pair of kind looking gold eyes, but the rest of the painting was ruined by time alone

"is this my answer?" I ask myself, "is this fourth royal member the answer I have been looking for!?" I immediately began scavNging for books about this strange Colt.

(I say four because: Luna, Celestia, and Candice)

As she digs around looking for books anything that talked about the Colt. She would soon find her self in what looked like a court yard and in the middle of that court yard was a statue of a alicon standing. It's wings opened wide. The statue was a little bigger then pony size and it stands on all fours it's eyes up to the sun. Around it was flower growing right from the ground and around the base the statue stands on. On the base of the statue a nae was carved, but it was removed for some reason. Like someone didn't want anyone knowing who this statue was of. As she moved on she would soon find a book seating on a small run down desk. The cover was discolored and it was covered in a thick dust

I look at the statue and recognize the face, "A statue of the last royal member," I gasp and look at it, "it's so life like, as if, as if he was turned to stone. I frantically begin to flip through the book to find answers

Looking over at Dash she laughs lightly and opens a book of fairy tails and stories. " This Dash " she said pointing at the book and opening it. "This is how i found out about the coming of Nightmare moon." she said looking over the book. It even has discord in this book, but nothing before that." she said looking over The book " and this is the oldest book I have.. Really I think it's the oldest book in all of Equestria" She said as spike keeps running trying to clean up the mess Twilight makes

The book she holds in her hooves looked to be hoof written. It wasn't a book of spells or even a history book. It looked like a journal of some kind. As she goes on page by page. The book talked about a evil only called The Monster and a brave alicorn that went to face it alone. But past that the pages was too badly damaged to tell much more then a name... Chronos

I put the book in a bag I carried and looked at the statue and smile, "Chronos," I say and sit to think of what to do, "with the power her had maybe I can manipulate his mind into thinking I'm his leader and get him to take over Ponyville!" I laugh happily

The statue keeps still. It looked like an every day statue, but anyone with powers could feels there was more to this room. A powerful force seem to live with int he room as a light voice echos in Chrysalis head " Changeling" was all that was send The voice was warming a soft, but had a powerful tone to it

The voice would echo with in her head once more " You rule?" was all that would echo in her mind before everything goes black. To other changelings that could have walked around wanting to find there queen They would see her standing in almost a trans like state, her eyes wide and he mouth open looking up at the statue before her.

With in Chrysalis mind The room she was in was dark and with in the only spot of light she would see a rather large stallion standing in still. His bright white coat looked untouched by time. The long sliver tail and mane moved slowly as if it was blowing int he wind.. The male turned to look at her his bright gold eyes a good sign as to who that male was

Turning to the mare He stays with in his light. " I cant" His voice echoed with in this world. " I am too weak to be of any used to any one" he said once more as he looked at the mare. " I miss my sisters" he said to the mare once more. It wouldn't have taken her long to see and feel the power of his love for his sisters. He looked to the mare before him " I need to feed" he says softly