Tales Of Chronos "Act 1, The Awakening" [Open]

"well you don't look so good Pinkie," Apple Jack said, "Y'all not feeling well?" she asked and looked at her, "Mmmm maybe it's the season, many flowers in bloom, could be allergies," she smiled, "We'll just try and get rest and if your still not better talk to a nurse," she smiled at them.

Looked around in a scared, way. He remembered that pony all too well. That was the one that stop him at the wedding. The pinkie pie changeling took a step back " oh well I'm fine " she said in a happy pinkie voice, but still the actions wasn't pinkie. He was about to blow it and he knew that. " umm I"ll see you later on fluttershy" He said taking a few more steps back. The changeling was more then ready to run untill turning and pumping in to the real pinkie pie

"well I'll be darned Pinkie Pie when did you get a sister?" Apple Jack asked lost, "I need seen her round." she blinked, "Unless your a changling!" apple jack looked at the Pinkie Pie copy, "But why would one soul Changling dare come to Ponyville?"

Blinks and with a loud hiss turns back in to it's normal self and jumps up flying in to the air and running off as fast as it can. It was on the run now. As it looked around it seen it's brothers and sisters also doing the same, running for some reason or the other. It was a bad day indeed as the princess lands at the library.

"Twilight Sparkle my fateful student " She calls out looking at the two ponies reading over a book. Walking in she stands beside Dash and Twilight " WE have a small problem that Only you and your friends can fix"

Hearing the landing of the princess she turns and smiles " Princess Celestia " she turns meeting her Princess " what is it? And How can we help" She asked bright and hopeful willing to do what is needed for her princess and her friends.

"Gah!" I cry out as I see my plan all crumbling, "Why must something always go wrong!" I sigh and sit to wait to see what happens. My body already began to weaken a little and I sigh and lay down, glad I sent to servent home.

The statue doesn't move and the voice is no long around, but as long as she remains by the statue her fill of love will be taken care of.

" Twilight I need you and your friends to go in the Everfree forest. The changeling queen has been seen around the old castle there and I need to know what she is doing. Also my fateful student I need you to bring back a book for me." Princess Celestia said in a soft sweet voice. Looking over to dash she smiled to the Pegasus pony before slowly turning and walking back to the balcony. " I will be waiting for good news" She said before lifting in to the air and flying back to Canterlot.

Nodding to her princess she smiled and said " Will do Princess" looking over to dash with a light look of worry in her eyes as the princess left back for home " I wonder what is going on there and what going on." she looked around the room " spike can you clean this up, I'll be back in a few" she said before using her teleport spell and ending up at sweet apple acres.

I look over the fence, "This day was going to be perfect, the kind of day in which I dreamt of since I was young," I stare at Ponyville, "But the wretched perfect six, the ones that make me sick, are always there to ruin me all!" I growl and went back to the statue.

The other changeling was flying as fast as they can trying to get away and back to there home. Leaving the queen alone int he room with the statue. Maybe it would have been a good time to run as well. With Princess Celestia in the air and the royal guard on there way in to ponyville. It made the place unsafe for anyone to hide, for now

I had given up, lost all hope, "We have failed to many times," I sighed and laid down to wait who ever may be coming to take me where ever, "All I wish is that I could get a chance at redemption," I sigh and look out to the distance, "A chance to be treated like a pony not a beast."

The voice echos lightly as the sprite feeds on the mares desire " Leave" was all it said. Even with her being in the deepest darkest pit she was in. The room would have grow dark and soon she would have awaken to the site of her kind ruling the skies and feeding on allt he love they can untill they are fat and happy " is this want you wish " the voice echos once more.

Before her would stand the alicorn. his wings ope wide before he pulled away and turned. Looking down at the mare he keeps his briht golden eyes locked " Then leave and wait" he said to her in almost a commanding voice. The world around her changed showing a much happier one. The world bright and everything the same, but much happier. Changelings and Ponies living together under the sun. " any world you want I can make happen, but first I need to be awaken" he said in a light voice.

The large stallion moved close to her. He know what the female wanted now. He looked at her lowing him self to look in to the eyes of the changeling " if you don't go, your changeling will not last. Celestia will seal you away in order to protect her ponies. He moved to her lifting his hoof to lightly rest on her face. She would have felt his love flowing out of him. The love he has was far stronger then that of any ponies she could have used. He looked in to her eyes. his powers still weak.

Hearts and hooves day started off so well, but it all changed once the changelings has showed up and gone. Now the roads of ponyville are full with the royal guard looking for anything left. And the coming and going of Princess Celestia didn’t go unseen as well. Many ponies talked some worried as they spent time now inside with their special some pony.

Twilight sparkle the sprite of magic finds herself at sweet apple archers with Applejack , fluttershy, and Pinkie pie. “HI girls have you seen the others. Princess Celestia needs us to do something. “ She said looking at the three before them. "Dash was with me, but she left to cloudsdale and I haven’t seen her yet” She said to the small group of mares.

"Nopie!" Pinkie said and started jumping around, "Oh I bet she is throwing a party and need us!" she squealed with joy

"Sorry sugarplum haven't seen Dash at all," AJ said with a sigh, "You know her probeley off gloating or something,"

Nodding lightly she looked around at the three " Well where ever she is. We have to find her and Rarity. Princess Celestia asked for us to go tot he old castle int he everfree forest. She said there was something really imported we need to get from there is a book we need to get from there. Also she said that she feels the changelings are up to no good and that they are using the castle to get information on the elements of harmony." she said looking at the three. Her horn glows a bright purple as a book was pulled form her saddle bag and opens. "stories say that the castle was home to the royal family in the time before Canterlot. I never really asked Princess Celestia about that, but After we have the book I know she will tell us"

Nodding once again ' well It shouldn't take too long" She said to AJ I'm going to find the others and tell them to meet up here So we can go I don't know what we might run in to. So be ready for anything girls" she said before waving to the other three. Casting her teleport spell once more she leaves sweet apple acres and find her self out side of Rarity's home. Knocking on the door she waits " Rarity" she said looking around trying to look in to the windows