Tales Of Chronos "Act 1, The Awakening" [Open]

AJ and Pinkie waited with Fluttershy as they watched Twilight leave and looked around as if now expecting some trap or something. They shrugged and sat to await there friends return, hoping the other two element would have joined her

It didn't take long for Twilight to find the others and soon the last three of the group was back " ok we area ready " twilight said looking at The other three. Turning twilight leading the group they started to walk tot he wood line and then slowly in tot he Everfree forest. It was as dark as the first time they went in and every time after that. The group would walk deeper and deeper, but this time it was a little easier thanks to not having nightmare moon trying to stop them. each step moved them closer to the castle as they past other ponies

Twilight walked in front of them looking back at Rarity, but says nothing. Fluttershy shivers looking around her ears pulled down so that they are laying flat on her head. Epping she looked off to the side " what was that" she said in light fear. Dash still flying over head looked down at Fluttershy " stop being a scaredy pony fluttershy. " she said looking around at everything they pass by them. " Ok girls we are almost there' she said pointing to the castle. We just have to cross this bridge and then we are there' said twilight

Pinkie cheered, "Yay, oh I can't wait for the party!"

AJ sighs, "Pinke, sugar, I don't think there is a party," Pinkie stops blinks then bounces again

Rarity just trudges with them with a disgusted look on her face

The large castle stand only a few hoof steps away. The walls are old and covered in vines and thick moss. Once the group walked in to the door they would have seen the large room where they first ran in to Nightmare moon. As they looked around they would have seen many doors as well as many ways to go. “ Ok She said we needed to go to the study” twilight said lightly looking around the hall before her horn glows and the hall to the center started to glow “ This way girls’ Twilight said leading the group down the long passage way. As the group walked down the hall, they would have seen paintings of along the wall. A few of them was of Celestia and Luna as foals and others was off the castle in the day before discord. The father down the group went the more paintings they seen and the older the paintings got.

“Look at that one” Dash said pointing at an old painting that had the two sisters standing beside and in front of some other pony. The panting of the two sisters looked fine, but as it came to the other pony it started to rip and become faded. All that could be seen was a pair of bright gold kind looking eyes and a small amount of a white coat, but not much to go one. “I wonder who that is” Said Fluttershy as she looked a little closer at it. Twilight looked back and looked at the painting “ I was told stories of there being one more member of the family… maybe that pony is the one I was told about. “ Twilight said looking over the painting once more before moving on

AJ looked confused, "I dont get it, if the Princesses had a brother why didn't they tell us bout him?" she asked outloud

"Oh maybe he is shy and they don't want to upset him?" Rarity offered a hopeful reason

"Then we should throw him a party!!" Pinkie exclaimed with joy. As they continued it got a little dark in the castle and it was clear someone was here before. There was also an odd aroma coming from ahead

“ Maybe he is someplace else” said Fluttershy looking at the painting before moving one and walking on with the others. Dash laughed lightly moving one “well who ever this colt is. I don’t think he can be anywhere close to as fast as me” she said boasting on her speed. Twilight looked back at the others and said in a soft voice “well I don’t know anything about him. He isn’t in any of the books and I couldn’t find anything about him. “ Twilight said walking on leading the group deeper “ keep your eyes open.. I think someone was here” she said looking at the walls and floor.

It didn’t take long before the group walked in to a open room. The bright sun light filling and the floor was covered in soft grass. In the center of the room stand a statue of an alicorn looking up in to the sky. Its face pointed right at the sun and its body looked powerful. The large wings are open showing off a wing size far bigger then Celestias’. On its nose rested a small bright red bird taking a nap in the warm light.

“Awww” said Fluttershy as she looked up at the bird and started to call it to her. The bird wakes up looking down at the bright yellow pony before slowly flowing down and landing on her head.

Twilight looked up at the statue and slowly walked closer to it “ Who is this?” she said looking around the statue. She looked down and seen the name on the stand was removed, but the statue looked perfect for how old it is.

Dash flys up high looking at the upper most parts of the study “ what are we looking for again?” she yells down looking over some of the books all of them oler then anything in the Canterlot Library.

"Well I think it was a book," AJ said and looked at the group, "But I think that book isn't here yall!" she said as she stood near the desk where there was a clean spot in the shape of a book and she sighs, "Bet it was the wench Chrysalis!" she scowled

Rarity gasped, "oh god it is so dirty in here, oh my I wish I could clean this mess, bring the shine back to that lovely statue!"

Pinkie bounced around, "Look at this, oh what's this?" she then stopped at a small clear puddle and sniffed it, "Oh that smells good!" she smiled

( Right now they are at the old castle in the Everfree Forest. The group went deep in the castle and came in to a room with an open roof. It looks like an open air library. Fluttershy would have just called a bright red bird down form on top of the statue of and no the bird sits on her head as the group looks for a book

Dash holds the book that was bound in a thick leather case. Flying down she lands and places it on the dusty desk and backed away “ well how do we know what book she wants us to bring back. This room is full of old books, but this one seems like the only one that doesn’t look trashed.” Dashed said before looking to Twilight

“ Well I really don’t know. All she said is I would know it when I see it” she said looking around at the books “if not we just bring back all we can and I can try and teleport us here to get the rest” Twilight said to the group.

Once all the books was down and placed out in front of them Twilight looked them over “ well none of them looked to be the best, but I guess this will have to do” she said to everyone Looking over to Rarity she laughed lightly ‘ well if you ask the princess I think she would be more than happy to let you come back and clean up.

Twilight moved from the group and slowly back to the statue “But I wonder’ she said looking over the statue before them. She could feel the magic coming off it. This wasn’t a normal statue at all

(ok)

Twilight looked on at the statue but doesn’t move. It was like she was locked in place by some force. Once fluttershy got closer soon she would have seen a bright flash of light before her eyes. Once her eyes are clean she would have been in the middle of a beautiful field of flowers and trees. The perfect place for small animals to live and hide, A soft voice would whisper in to fluttershys ears “ welcome sweet fluttershy” was all that was sex as small bunnies and birds started to show up and form around the bright yellow pony.

Everyone else looked on as the two ponies stand still looking up at this statue, not moving their eyes wide and body stiff

Dash looked at them “ are you two ok” she said moving closer’ what in the hay” she said before the same thing happened to her and she was back in cloudsdale. As each mare moved clsoer they became locked in place looking up at the statue Each of them in their minds ending up In a place they would have dreamed of

AJ, Pinkie and Rarity gasped at the pile of books and nodded, "ok let's go home!"

Then they were locked up and in there own dream...well except Pinkie Pie as he most desire was already in her possession. "Come on guys!" she bounced, "Come on, come on, come on!"

I watch from the distance, "That Pink pony sure seems to love her friends,"