Tales Of Chronos "Act 1, The Awakening" [Open]

Luna looked down and moved down. Her horn glowing as it would feel like something slapped the changeling queen " we can talk about that later. IF you don't go and get your changeling to canterlot they will all be gone' She said looking to the changeling queen once more she wasn't leaving untill she left

Chrysalis sighed, "Fine, but only because I do not want you to die!". She flew up to Luna and flew off to her cave. In a few seconds more she return with the remaining 30 Changlings that made up her army and sighed, "Alright lead on, though I cannot see a very warm reception by your sister."

Twilight looked down at the letters in her hoof before using her magic to float them in the air. She opens them and started to look them over.

Dash looked at the Pegasus and nods' well we need to tell everyone in ponyville and get them to Canterlot as well as warn other towns what was about to happen and that they need to get there towns ready." she said looking at the new pony. Fluttershy would has already went off to do what she was told letting everyone in ponyville know

AJ and rarity had run home, AJ to warn her family and Rarity to collect her dress materials just in case something special came up. Then she looked up and saw the giant purple/pink bubble around Canterlot, "oh this is really bad, I haven't seen that since, CHRYSALIS!" she gasped and made her way to the train to leave, meeting AJ and her family on the way, AJ simply laughed at Rarity and went on

Luna looked at the changeling queen once she as back and made her go on to canterlot. Once there she landed " get in fast' she said looking around. I don't think my sister will mind, This is to protect everyone from what is about to happen" she said

Once the two was gone a light laughing would echo in the mind of everyone with in range. It reached out as fat as ponyville and anyone that was right by the statue would hear it as well. It was dark and scary. It wasn't long before the statue broke and the pony that the two sisters worried about came to life

It wouldn't have taken long untill everyone was safe and sounds and walls was put up around all cities. Ponies and changelings alike locked in to canterlot and a dark cloud grow over the everfree forest. Luna moved to her sister and looked down ' he is free" was all she said. looking to Chrysalis she sighs ' Chrysalis freed him thinking it would make us happy, Alll she wanted was to join us and the rest of the world. Sister I forgive her and now I think we may need there help" Luna said before looking at the other ponies around her.

Chrysalis stood at the barrier's edge watching the outside world with a sigh she hung her head and waited for Celestia to kick her and her Changlings out.

"Sister," Celestia said and looked at Chrysalis, "Ask her for the book," she said in a calm tone, "And if you truely believe that she is changed then I will stand by you," Celestia said and turned to the ponies before her, "My people!" she said in a booming voice so all could hear but still calm, "I hearby decree that the Changlings are one of us, they have shown that they don't want to hurt us." she said and awaited a response

Dash looked at the new pony with the worry in her eyes. " no pony left behind you" said the strong and brave Rainbowdash. She flow down with the bright yellow Fluttershy. Reaching under the exhausted Insanity the hold her close and started to flap hard lifting them selves and the down Pegasus with them. " Just hold on we don't have long to go" said dash as they starte to fly as fast as fluttershy could go. If it was jsut her it would have only been a few second, but it took a little longer now as the three soon made it with in the barrier. Looking at Insanity they rush her over to Twilight " Twi She needs help" said Dash as she brings the down Pegasii to the Unicorn.

Looking her over Twilight nods " take her to a bed she need to rest" she said to the two. Doing as told they take her in to the room and lay her in to a bed " rest well ok. We will be back to check on you" said fluttershy in a sweet voice

Luna looked to Chrysalis and lightly put a hoof on her shoulder ' it will be ok. He still isn't full and with everyone here.. he doesn't have anyone to feed from" she said softly " Chrysalis I need that book" she said softly

Luna looked at Chrysalis and slowly took the book " we are all safe now.. " she said softly and slwoyl pulled the queen over to her sister. Once the small dairy was handed over Luna smiled softly before looking over her shoulder at the dakness around the everfree forest. She looked to her sister once more' We have to stop him again" She said softly

"yes, but now we are not alone, you, me, and Chrysalis," Celestia sighed taking the book, "Plus the elements of harmony, we can bring him back to normal I hope," and Me and Celestia looked out into the world

AJ and Raritt reached there friends, "our time of helping is near!"